Symantec today said the updated version of its Data Loss Prevention (DLP) suite will be able to monitor confidential data sent by e-mail via Apple iPhones and iPads.
Sourcefire Monday announced a new line of intrusion-prevention systems (IPS) that sets the foundation for the company's anticipated foray into the application-aware next-generation firewall market later this year.
Sourcefire today announced it has acquired start-up Immunet for $21 million, including $17 million paid at closing and $4 million expected to be paid over the next 18 months upon “achievement of product-delivery milestones related to the enterprise v...
Cisco today announced a multi-function security appliance that combines a firewall with VPN support, plus an intrusion-prevention system (IPS), to reach speeds up to 20 Gbps with 10,000 VPN connections and 350,000 connections per second. Apple posts ...
Emerging Threats Pro debuted Monday with a rival intrusion detection and prevention signature technology to vendor Sourcefire, which shepherds open source Snort and its threat-detection signature base.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS Software EngineerNSW
- FTIndustry Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCITSM Process ExpertNSW
- CCAutomated Test EngineerACT
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)QLD
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerQLD
- TPMid Level Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCMainframe ArchitectVIC
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramVIC
- CCMainframe Project ManagerVIC
- CCSecurity SpecialistVIC
- CCNetwork Solution Designer/Architect - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer / Architect (Network Technologies)NSW
- CCAPI DeveloperNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- TPOffice 365 Technical ConsultantQLD
- CCInformation Security ConsultantNSW
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior AEM Support AnalystVIC
- TPProject Manager | Sunshine Coast Location - Sea Change?QLD
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterVIC