The Lenovo Miix 700 is a Lenovo Surface, plain and simple.
After bigger screens, and thinner screens, and 3D screens, and curved screens, and 4K screens, HDR is the new flavor of the season in television technology and it's one worth paying attention to.
Asus, Lenovo, and other PC makers are putting PC gaming hardware front and center among their hardware lineups. Why? Money, of course.
Windows 10 continues to roll on, Microsoft's OEM chief says.
The Food Printer from XYZ Printing will cost $1,800.
Google is revamping its Street View service with an eye to attracting many more contributed 360° images.
One of the world's largest consumer drone makers says it's concerned hobbyists will face tougher restrictions over where they can fly if Amazon and Google get their way in creating dedicated airspace zones for commercial flight.
Ricoh's Theta, a candy bar-sized camera that can capture all-around images, is getting an upgrade.
Drone maker DJI is adding new features to some of its drones through a software update that should make them easier to fly.
The projector-in-a-tablet concept is back, with three new models that can host an epic movie night.
A wireless charging system that packs enough power to replenish a laptop battery should hit the market in 2016, helping realize the long-held dream of a cable-free desk, Intel said on Wednesday.
It's been a big week for smartwatches and the next few days could be even bigger if rumors are true and Apple enters the battle for the wrist on Tuesday.
Smartphones introduced at the IFA trade show in Berlin this week highlight trends that will grow more apparent over the next year, including the use of 64-bit processors, LTE-Advanced and super high-resolution screens.
Wireless charging will reach PCs next year, and laptops will be able to recharge when placed on tables, pads or surfaces supporting power delivery, according to an Intel executive
When you're competing for the attention of almost a quarter of a million visitors, it helps to have a gimmick or two. The big names of the consumer electronics industry know this and each year at Germany's IFA electronics show, they try to outdo each...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystACT