Wireless hotspots that can deliver hundreds of megabits per second in real-world bandwidth will become more common as operators increase their investments in Wi-Fi networks.
With new DDR4 memory, computers will be faster next year but users will likely pay a premium on the price of the technology.
Shipments of solid-state drives (SSDs) rocketed in this year's first quarter and the technology is now becoming the storage of choice in thin and light laptops.
Samsung has built several different Galaxy S4 smartphones, including a U.S. version running a Snapdragon processor that requires an extra image processor to enable heavily promoted user functions such as eye-movement recognition.
China took the title of world's largest market for PCs in 2012, and a survey by IHS iSuppli revealed that computer buyers in the country had unique preferences compared to counterparts worldwide.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
- Java installer flaw shows why you should clear your Downloads folder
- Facebook's Free Basics prohibited in India
- Apple's GPU supplier ditches CEO, seeks new strategy
- ASUS launches world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA