Wireless hotspots that can deliver hundreds of megabits per second in real-world bandwidth will become more common as operators increase their investments in Wi-Fi networks.
With new DDR4 memory, computers will be faster next year but users will likely pay a premium on the price of the technology.
Shipments of solid-state drives (SSDs) rocketed in this year's first quarter and the technology is now becoming the storage of choice in thin and light laptops.
Samsung has built several different Galaxy S4 smartphones, including a U.S. version running a Snapdragon processor that requires an extra image processor to enable heavily promoted user functions such as eye-movement recognition.
China took the title of world's largest market for PCs in 2012, and a survey by IHS iSuppli revealed that computer buyers in the country had unique preferences compared to counterparts worldwide.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- U.S. convicts Russian hacker in credit card theft scheme
- Apple patches iOS security flaws found in spyware targeting activist
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- Intel spreads 3D NAND to inexpensive consumer and enterprise SSDs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCJunior SQL DBA - Entry LevelVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW