The remaining ISPs participating in the Federal Government’s Internet filtering trial have declared their continuing support for the controversial scheme.
iiNet has rejected Telstra's claims it is not to blame for the closure of its Canberra exchange and subsequent disconnection of 42 customers from rival ISPs.
Australian ISP iiNet has teamed up with Starbucks to offer its customers free Wi-Fi access at a selection of the coffee chain's stores.
iiNet will lodge its defence in the Federal Court today to claims it has infringed the copyrighted material of leading film studios and the Seven Network.
Local Internet Service Providers (ISPs) claim Telstra’s approach to the NBN was not serious enough and say the telco brought disqualification upon itself.
iiNet customers to receive quota-free Xbox Live downloads
The Australian Internet industry has supported iiNet in its defence against legal action filed by the leading US media giants and the Seven Network, which experts say could force providers to police peer-to-peer traffic if the Federal Court rules in ...
The leading film studios and Channel 7 have taken legal action against iiNet claiming the ISP is complicit in the infringement of their copyrighted material.
In an effort to ramp up its channel activity, ASX-listed ISP, iiNet, will launch an online reseller portal on November 11.
iiNet customers will soon be able to appreciate Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony over the Internet as it is played live at the Perth Concert Hall.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance SpecialistNSW
- CCWeb Front- End DeveloperSA
- CCProgram PMO Analyst, GovernanceNSW
- TPSharepoint 2013 AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork AnalystNSW
- PTProject ManagersACT
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Java Developer | WebNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer Developer | 6mthsVIC
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPProject Coordinator - IT Projects - State GovernmentVIC
- FTDatabase Administration Team LeaderQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Wealth/ AdviceNSW
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystSA
- CCDeveloper - Tag managementNSW
- CCProcess Analysts, Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Software EngineerACT
- FTSecurity AdministratorVIC
- CCMid-level .NET Developer/Programmer - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- TPSenior Test Analyst - Data ReconciliationQLD
- CCSenior Software Engineer - C/C++NSW