Use this drive to give your iPhone extra storage and battery life while you are on the go
A fingerprint scanner adds a higher level of security to the Imation Defender F200 flash drive
Imation, a storage and data security company, has acquired Nexsan, a vendor of disk-based storage systems, in a deal worth about US$120 million, the company announced.
Hewlett-Packard, Acer, Dell and Imation are suing the Dutch government over new levies on hard disks, smartphones, tablets and MP3 players that are meant to compensate the music and movie industries for losses caused by home copying.
Imation, a vendor of removable storage medium that includes hard disk drives and magnetic tape, today announced its first network-attached storage appliance aimed at offloading data from primary storage to near-line disk backup and remote disk archiv...
Storage device manufacturer Imation Corp. has reached a deal to buy the hardware business of privately-held IronKey, best known for its highly secure USB flash drives.
Toshiba filed suit Thursday in a U.S. court against Imation and several manufacturers and distributors of recordable DVD media for the alleged infringement of its patents.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCSenior Platform DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Content StrategistVIC
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- TPDevelopers and TestersACT
- CCITSM Process ExpertNSW
- CCCX Program LeadNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperOther
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- TPPHP Programmer - SeniorQLD
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraVIC
- CCSenior Automation TesterSA
- FTCloud Automation EngineerSA
- FTSecurity Sales SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystVIC
- CCJDE ERP Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior UX DesignerVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - .NETNSW
- FTJunior Data Centre Support Technician - Sydney CBDACT
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSenior Automation TesterVIC
- FTGuidewire Developer - Billing's focusSA