Imation, a storage and data security company, has acquired Nexsan, a vendor of disk-based storage systems, in a deal worth about US$120 million, the company announced.
Hewlett-Packard, Acer, Dell and Imation are suing the Dutch government over new levies on hard disks, smartphones, tablets and MP3 players that are meant to compensate the music and movie industries for losses caused by home copying.
Imation, a vendor of removable storage medium that includes hard disk drives and magnetic tape, today announced its first network-attached storage appliance aimed at offloading data from primary storage to near-line disk backup and remote disk archiv...
Storage device manufacturer Imation Corp. has reached a deal to buy the hardware business of privately-held IronKey, best known for its highly secure USB flash drives.
Toshiba filed suit Thursday in a U.S. court against Imation and several manufacturers and distributors of recordable DVD media for the alleged infringement of its patents.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why Linux users should worry about malware and what they can do about it
- Indian privacy case against WhatsApp gains momentum
- Intel thinks IoT will have a firm place in the stores of the future
- China tightens control over app stores
- A new Microsoft foldable device patent offers more grist for the Surface phone rumor mill
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- CCAAA DeveloperNSW
- CCBiztalk DeveloperACT
- FTITCM EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantQLD
- TPIDAM ArchitectVIC
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCReporting AnalystVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantSA
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- FTTechnical Account ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- TPWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCProject DirectorVIC
- TPProject CoordintorVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire Developers - Brisbane basedVIC
- FTFront End UI DeveloperQLD