The Navman MY450LMT GPS unit is the company's latest top of the range portable GPS unit
TomTom has introduced a completely revamped user interface to its top of the range portable GPS units in Australia, claiming the software is significantly easier to use than any device currently on the market.
Navman will offer monthly map updates on its new top of the range portable GPS unit in Australia, claiming the feature is a "world first" in the portable navigation device (PND) category.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
- A Raspberry Pi 3 competitor will boast an SSD storage slot
- Adblock Plus can't charge Axel Springer for whitelisting its ads
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW