The perception that Indian call centers and back office operations cost U.S. jobs is an old stereotype that ignores today’s reality that two-way trade between the U.S. and India is helping create jobs and raise the standard of living in both countrie...
Second-tier outsourcers in India can provide specialized services and domain expertise in areas which their larger competitors such as Tata Consultancy Services and Infosys Technologies may find too niche to address, according to a report from Forres...
French IT services company Capgemini plans to add 4,000 more staff in India during the current quarter, seeing an improvement in business, the company said on Friday.
The Cherlapally Central Jail in Andhra Pradesh state in south India is setting up a business process outsourcing (BPO) center, with the aim of giving the prisoners skills that will help them better integrate into society after their release, a senior...
The IT managed services market in India is growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.8 per cent, according to IT market research specialist Springboard Research's newly released report 'Indian Managed IT Services Market'."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- FTIT ManagerNSW