A new malware program is being used to do reconnaissance for targeted attacks against companies in the energy sector.
Industrial Control Systems Cyber Emergency Response Team
Siemens released critical security patches for the firmware in its Ruggedcom WIN products which are used as broadband wireless base stations in industrial environments.
Remote code execution vulnerabilities in the standard implementation of the network time protocol (NTP) can be exploited by attackers to compromise servers, embedded devices and even critical infrastructure systems that run UNIX-like operating system...
Siemens released security updates for several of its SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition) products for industrial environments, in order to fix critical vulnerabilities that may have been exploited in recent attacks.
Since 2011 a group of attackers has been targeting companies that operate industrial control systems with a backdoor program called BlackEnergy.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160810/AP/662Asia
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCHR Contractor Retail ProjectVIC
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC