A computer glitch that disrupted airline traffic in some parts of the U.S. over the weekend was possibly the result of a software upgrade, the Federal Aviation Administration said Sunday.
Infor made a $675 million bid to bolster its cloud and supply-chain management capabilities Tuesday with the announcement that it will acquire global order-management platform provider GT Nexus.
As part of its plan to set up to 12 manufacturing facilities in India by 2020, contract manufacturer Foxconn Technology Group is investing US$5 billion in a factory and other facilities in the western Indian state of Maharashtra.
Computer science and engineering students at Drexel University will have a new opportunity to use their skills for good with the launch of a technology program for promoting world peace.
Tesla has issued a security update to its Model S car after security researchers discovered six flaws that allowed them to control its entertainment software and hijack the vehicle.
In-flight cellular in the U.S. may be closer to reality than some consumers realize, with foreign airlines poised to extend services they already offer elsewhere. But evidence from overseas suggests the odds of being trapped next to a chronic caller ...
Tyler Kresch isn't turning to graduate school to help him change his job from tech sales to running a startup; instead he's taking massive open online courses (MOOCs) to learn the IT skills necessary for that career move.
Politics collided with the world of technology this year as stories about U.S. government spying stirred angst both among the country's citizens and foreign governments, and the flawed HeathCare.gov site got American health-care reform off to a rocky...
Amazon's ambitious plan to use flying drones to deliver packages is far-fetched, but not just because of technology limitations or air traffic regulations. Amazon's fulfillment center network, as it stands now, is too limited to serve even a tiny fra...
More than a month after it went live, a couple of large questions remain about the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' botched launch of HealthCare.gov.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD