Amazon.com has asked the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration permission to test drones outdoors for use in its Prime Air package delivery service.
The most successful wearable devices will be ones that can work without a phone, and AT&T will have at least one of them by the end of this year, the man who manages the carrier's partnerships said.
Uber has agreed to put a cap on its tactic of raising prices during emergencies and natural disasters.
The Social Security numbers of roughly 18,000 California physicians and health-care providers were inadvertently made public after a slip-up at health insurance provider Blue Shield of California, the organization said Monday.
French police have questioned three people in connection with a Bitcoin exchange that, police say, handled 2,750 illicit transactions.
China's nagging pollution problems could start to abate with the help of an IBM project that seeks to predict and control the air quality in Beijing, using new computing technologies.
The Bombay Stock Exchange, India's oldest exchange, halted trading early Thursday after it encountered network problems.
The European Union's top court has ordered EU institutions to lift the veil on negotiations over sending EU citizens' banking data to U.S. authorities in an effort to identify and combat terrorism.
Startup Le Tote is hoping to gain an edge in the world of online retail with a Netflix-like shopping platform for women who want to add new pieces to their wardrobes without buying them.
Salesforce.com is teaming up with Philips to develop a software platform to connect patients with health care in a much faster and easier way than is usually possible today.
Google is launching a new version of its Android operating system for use in cars, seeking to integrate itself into a place in which Americans spend hours every week.
Oracle's pending acquisition of retail and hospitality technology vendor Micros is its biggest since scooping up Sun Microsystems in 2010, which begs questions about why it's willing to pay so much.
The battle between Oracle and Oregon officials over the state's Cover Oregon health insurance exchange site is raging on, with the vendor now claiming the exchange was functional in February, but Governor John Kitzhaber decided to dump it for politic...
Oracle is buying hospitality and retail technology vendor Micros Systems for US$5.3 billion, in a deal that will be its largest since the purchase of Sun Microsystems in 2010.
U.S. schools could get a cool billion to set up Wi-Fi networks to connect more than 10 million more students by the 2015-2016 school year under a new FCC proposal.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's CEO explains why his company sued the U.S. government
- Can Oracle buy its way into the cloud?
- Michael Dell talks to EMC World about massive merger
- A judge has partially dismissed Twitter's surveillance case against the US government
- Dell plus EMC has a name: Dell Technologies
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT