The U.S. debt reduction deadlock in Congress is already taking a toll on how much companies are spending on property, buildings and equipment, including computer hardware and software, according to a new survey by ChangeWave Research.
A group of 29 US universities has banded together in an effort to accelerate ultra-high-speed broadband deployment to their campuses and surrounding communities, organiSers announced on Wednesday.
Software that lets drivers unlock car doors and even start their vehicles using a mobile phone could let car thieves do the very same things, according to computer security researchers at iSec Partners.
Cognizant Technology Solutions, a U.S. outsourcer with large Indian operations, said Tuesday it had entered into a definitive agreement to acquire the Indian services operations of CoreLogic, an information services and analytics company, in a bid to...
Chinese authorities have closed two unauthorized Apple stores in Kunming following an investigation prompted by a blogger who posted photos last week of one outlet.
Toyota has developed a safety system that can automatically stop a car in the moments before a collision with a pedestrian.
JP Morgan is now able to run risk analysis and price its global credit portfolio in near real-time after implementing application-led, High Performance Computing (HPC) capabilities developed by Maxeler Technologies.
For a few hours on Thursday, credit card donations once again flowed to WikiLeaks through a payment gateway at Icelandic hosting company DataCell. Then Visa shut it down again.
Intel is developing a Windows application, Personal Office Energy Monitor (POEM), that will allow workers to monitor in real time the energy consumed by their PC, printer, heating and lighting.
Citigroup suffered about US$2.7 million in losses after hackers found a way to steal credit card numbers from its website and post fraudulent charges.
Craig Mundie, Microsoft's chief research and strategy officer, demonstrated some applications on Thursday that apply current technologies to problems facing the health care industry.
Current regulations aren't enough to warn customers and protect them against data breaches at financial institutions, one U.S. senator said during a hearing Tuesday.
United Airlines had to cancel flights on Friday night after a computer breakdown affected key systems, including those for its website, flight departures and reservations.
Two vulnerabilities found in industrial control system software made in China but used worldwide could be remotely exploited by attackers, according to a warning issued on Thursday by the U.S. Industrial Control Systems Cyber Emergency Response Team ...
Enterprises got some much needed clarification on the implementation of PCI requirements in virtualized environments on Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Sky Muster gets a user guide
- Supreme Court approves rule change that expands FBI computer search powers
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Massive growth shows why Amazon is the public Cloud leader
- AI looms large in Google's view of the future
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCService DeskWA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD