Three key Lawson Software executives have left the company in recent weeks, just several months following Infor's acquisition of the company and the retirement of CEO Harry Debes.
Health-care business services provider MedSynergies has sued Lawson Software and hosting company Velocity Technology Solutions over a rash of alleged problems with an ERP (enterprise-resource-planning) application project, but Lawson and Velocity say...
As midyear approaches, Oracle has made only two small acquisitions. This is out of character for a vendor that has made buying other companies a core growth strategy, doing as many as 13 deals each year since 2005, for a total of roughly 70 since the...
Lawson Software has agreed to be purchased by an Infor affiliate GGC Software Holdings for roughly $US2 billion, the company announced Tuesday.
Infor may be about to announce an acquisition of Lawson Software, <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/222076/infors_offer_for_lawson_could_spark_bidding_war.html">about six weeks</a> after news of its US$1.8 billion offer for the E...
Private equity firm Apax Partners is buying Epicor and Activant in a deal that will create one of the world's largest ERP (enterprise resource planning) software vendors, the companies announced Monday.
SAP is unleashing a set of "Rapid Deployment" software applications that can be rolled out in as little as 12 weeks, the company announced Wednesday.
Infor on Monday will announce plans for applications running on Microsoft's Azure cloud platform, deepening the vendors' already close partnership and adding momentum to the industry's shift away from on-premises ERP (enterprise resource planning) so...
Infor will be relying on Microsoft technology for the next generation of its line of ERP (enterprise resource planning) products, in the wake of a deal the companies announced Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Visual VB.net) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- CCSenior Change Analyst - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCIT Hadoop DevelopersQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC