The annual World Backup Day, which came and went on March 31 without much fanfare, is designed as a reminder for good data hygiene. Yet for companies where backup is not only good hygiene but crucial to the survival of the business, each successive e...
With augmented reality (AR) being developed to take advantage of cloud, mobile, big data and social technology -- Gartner's "nexus of forces" -- is it possible AR could become a fifth component of the nexus?
Dell can trump Cisco in the information-technology security market, say Dell's executives in describing how the company with its multifaceted approach will hold an edge against some powerful rivals that also include HP and IBM.
IBM is taking its business analytics capabilities down a new path by making them available to IT organizations to monitor and predict issues with systems and processes.
Many IT pros in the past have shied away from specializing in .Net application development, out of fear of choosing too narrow a specialty and limiting future job opportunities. Now that it's clear the Microsoft development platform is sticking aroun...
Securing a hybrid cloud is not the same thing as deploying hybrid security products.
Whitepapers about infrastructure management
IT infrastructure is the backbone of today's modern business. It enables rapid expansion into new, fast-growing markets. It is at the core of new customer services offerings such as mobile commerce. It is the key to successfully exploiting an explosion in data and data analytics within business processes.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung mulls iris scanners on smartphones to log into Windows PCs
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Book, a Windows 10 tablet aimed at the Surface-curious
- Huawei's P10 camera-phone comes in more colors than the rainbow
- HP’s Pro x2 convertible takes on the iPad with vertical accessories
- HP’s Elite x3 Windows phone gets a job with Mobile Retail and Mobile Scanning Solutions
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Financial applicationsVIC
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- CCProject Manager - Telco Networks EngineeringVIC
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCService ManagerACT
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTTechnical Team Leader | ArchitectQLD
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 requiredSA
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- TPProject ManagerOther
- FTHR Payroll ConsultantQLD
- TPTechnical Report EditorQLD