With augmented reality (AR) being developed to take advantage of cloud, mobile, big data and social technology -- Gartner's "nexus of forces" -- is it possible AR could become a fifth component of the nexus?
Dell can trump Cisco in the information-technology security market, say Dell's executives in describing how the company with its multifaceted approach will hold an edge against some powerful rivals that also include HP and IBM.
IBM is taking its business analytics capabilities down a new path by making them available to IT organizations to monitor and predict issues with systems and processes.
Many IT pros in the past have shied away from specializing in .Net application development, out of fear of choosing too narrow a specialty and limiting future job opportunities. Now that it's clear the Microsoft development platform is sticking aroun...
The U.S. debt reduction deadlock in Congress is already taking a toll on how much companies are spending on property, buildings and equipment, including computer hardware and software, according to a new survey by ChangeWave Research.
Securing a hybrid cloud is not the same thing as deploying hybrid security products.
Whitepapers about infrastructure management
IT infrastructure is the backbone of today's modern business. It enables rapid expansion into new, fast-growing markets. It is at the core of new customer services offerings such as mobile commerce. It is the key to successfully exploiting an explosion in data and data analytics within business processes.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 4 Motorola Moto E review
- 5 OnePlus One: An Australian review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Retired US airport body scanners fail to spot guns, knives
- WD celebrates 10-year anniversary of My Passport with sleeker, more stylish models
- Seagate goes after small business market with new NAS devices
- Analysis of tweets around Ferguson shows Twitter's quick grip on the news
- The UPS Store says malware found on systems of 51 stores
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW