New Zealand enterprises need to rewire their ‘innovation brains’ or risk being sidelined by competitors. IDC’s Louise Francis lists three questions to jumpstart the process.
The economy and innovation agenda is under serious threat from a new enemy according to Intel managing director A/NZ, Kate Burleigh, and that enemy is data privacy.
It’s a story all too many established brands face: How to retain relevancy and purpose when the competitive landscape, digital disruption and customer expectations move well beyond anything they’ve seen before. And it’s this challenge toy giant, Matt...
The federal government has announced the first stage of a new online digital marketplace that will enable start-ups to access its $5 billion annual spend on ICT projects.
The Prime Minister’s office has issued an innovation statement, noting a $9.7 billion government investment into research and development across CSIRO, government agencies, the business and higher education sectors.
Telcos must welcome the development of the National Broadband Network (NBN) as a chance to innovate, or face unpopularity, a member of TM Forum said.
For some reason people assume that implementation methodologies are different according to the type of software and newer technologies such as enterprise social software are somehow unusual.
Technology innovation is something anyone can undertake these days. Or so we are told.
Touch screens have changed the way people use mobile phones dramatically. But gesture controls, augmented reality and larger screen sizes are about to change habits even more, according to mobile interface expert Christian Lindholm.
Thumbs up, lights on. Thumbs down, lights off. That's all a user would need to do with the GestureID project from Germany's Fraunhofer Institute for Digital Media Technology. After more than a year of intensive research, the group presented its proje...
LG is demonstrating a software system at IFA that lets users share a PC to lower power consumption and cut costs.
For TV addicts it could be the ultimate remote control: a 7-inch portable touchscreen that can not only control gadgets in the living room but also check out and what's playing on channels other than the one currently showing on the big screen.
VMware announced a new program on Tuesday through which service providers will offer pay-as-you-go computing services similar to those from Amazon Web Services.
Nokia plans to roll out a micro financing program for mobile phones across 12 states in India.
A group of engineering students and their professor at <a href="http://www.ntu.edu.tw/engv4/">National Taiwan University</a>, Taiwan's most prestigious university, have built a robot that can map out the area it's operating in and offer guided tours.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Qatar National Bank claims customer data released by hackers is authentic
- Optus offers unlimited data for new home broadband bundles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCBPM ConsultantVIC
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- FTSupport AnalystQLD