Apple completes Retina iMac lineup, updates input devices.
Pen-based computing died a cold hard death once consumers embraced touch, but following on the moderate success of Microsoft's Surface Pro line, Toshiba seems to think there may really be an appetite for pens again.
Hyper-connected, always-online people often juggle multiple gadgets while sending text messages. What do you do if you have more devices than hands?
Some Bluetooth headsets are designed to get beats into your ear: The C-SP 01 from Cosinuss is there to get them out.
Unifying communications (UC) by replacing separate PCs and telephones with a PC equipped with a headset and some telephony software can sound like a great idea until the first electricity bill for those always-on PCs comes in. Fujitsu hopes to end th...
Wacom has grand designs for a new graphical language that, it says, will allow input and sharing of writing movements across multiple platforms, with or without one of its trademark digital styluses.
French tablet maker Archos is using a tweaked version of Bluetooth Low Energy to monitor and control smart devices around the home.
Gamers who upgraded their PCs to Windows 8.1 are enduring mouse-control problems that affect their ability to play, a problem Microsoft acknowledged this week.
Head-mounted computers like Google Glass are a useful way to view content and interact with the world on the move, but one drawback is the lack of a physical interface on which the user can click, drag or navigate content.
How do I make my wireless keyboard sync with my iPad?
Douglas Engelbart, a Silicon Valley engineer who invented the computer mouse and is credited with many of the concepts that underpin modern computing and the Internet, died on Tuesday at his home in Atherton, California. He was 88.
Given how many great laptops have been sullied by miserable touchpads, it's good to hear that Microsoft is trying to do something about it.
Nvidia is usually trumpeting the graphics performance of its Tegra 4 chip, but at the Computex trade show on Tuesday CEO Jen-Hsun Huang showed how its newest processor can be used to create a precise, affordable stylus for tablets.
Acer's DA220HQL looks like a giant Android tablet, with its 1920 x 1080 pixel, 21.5-inch touch screen -- but you wouldn't want to carry it around.
Broadcom is working on a Bluetooth chipset that will give wireless keyboards a battery life of up to 10 years, the company said on Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controlling the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia