INQ Cloud Touch review: A budget Android smartphone with heavy Facebook integration
HTC's announcement of two smartphones linked closer than ever to Facebook will lead an industry trend, analysts say, but despite the social network's popularity most users will ultimately prefer handhelds without the special feature.
Mobile phone maker INQ has collaborated with Facebook on phones optimized for the social networking site, and the results are the Android-based INQ Cloud Touch and INQ Cloud Q.
Mobile phone outfit INQ Mobile has launched two low-cost smartphones that feature tight integration with social-networking site Twitter, it said on Tuesday.
INQ has revealed it plans to launch a mobile phone with a Twitter app aimed at fans of the micro-blogging site.
3 Australia today announced that it will exclusively offer the INQ mobile phone in Australia.
INQ Mobile stopped by PC World's offices last week to show off their new Chat 3G and Mini handsets. INQ Mobile is a relatively new mobile company based in the UK and previously only had one phone on their roster, the INQ 1. But this is a company to w...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Obama's cybersecurity plan faces uncertainty with Trump
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- AWS wants to dominate beyond the public cloud with Lambda updates
- After warehouse staff, Amazon to replace store clerks with robots
- Chrome bug triggered errors on websites using Symantec SSL certificates
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTIndustry Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCDevelopment Lead - JavaNSW
- FTMigration ArchitectSA
- FTDatabase Administration Team LeaderQLD
- CCProject ManagerWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Finance - CBDNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerVIC
- FTAPI DeveloperVIC
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - Wealth/ AdviceNSW
- FTMarketing and Customer AnalyticsSA
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- FTJapanese Speaking Technical Support EngineerNSW
- CCSystems Administrator :SCCMWA
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- FTBusiness Development AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Test EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTAnalyst Programmer Investment BankingVIC
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedACT
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD