Federal prosecutors allege a California woman committted securities fraud by passing information to hedge funds
IBM's former server chief, Robert Moffat, on Monday pleaded guilty to charges of conspiracy to commit securities fraud in a case connected to an insider-trading scandal.
IBM's former server chief, Robert Moffat, is heading to court on Monday after he agreed to waive his right to a grand jury in a case related to the Galleon Group insider-training scandal, according to court documents.
The IBM executive charged with <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2009/102109-ibm-legal-trouble.html">insider trading</a> by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is out of a job at Big Blue.
IBM has placed Robert Moffat, the head of its Systems and Technology Group, on a leave of absence after he was charged by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in an alleged insider-trading scheme.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- FTBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCTest Lead-Agile, SCRUM, HP QC, JIRA, UX Government backgroundNSW
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT