Insomniac’s first multiplatform game, Fuse, will launch on May 30 in Australia.
When it comes to describing Fuse, Insomniac Games creative director, Brian Allgeier, says it contains the dry humor and teamwork of Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol and the alien weapons from District 9.
Fuse marks somewhat of a rebirth of Insomniac Games as a company.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Plat.One acquisition marks start of $2B IoT investment plan for SAP
- Review: Asus ROG G752 OC Edition - Faster than many desktop gaming PCs
- NBN ditches Optus HFC for FTTdp
- Oracle denied new trial in copyright dispute with Google over Java
- Helping businesses prepare for the workplace of the future, today
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC