Photos that don't violate Instagram's content guidelines but are still considered "sensitive" will be blurred out.
Business have another way to reach users on Instagram.
The White House will give up its social media accounts to the next President in just a few months. Here's how it will happen.
Instagram debuted Stories two months ago, and it's already proved to be a popular feature with its 500 million users.
Unlike Twitter, Instagram is making it easier to curb abuse with comment moderation.
Instagram is removing the Photo Map feature because everything is terrible and nothing matters.
The update rolled out to iOS users today, and will come to Android soon.
Social media's brightest stars have aligned for the Rio 2016 Olympics. Here's how to follow all the teams, games and athletes, and find behind-the-scenes action and exclusive footage on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
In an effort to retain users who may have drifted toward Snapchat, Instagram copied one of its rival's defining features: short-lived multimedia. But will the new 'Instagram Stories' be a strategic success or just another flop from Instagram's parent...
Android owners aren't as fond of Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and Twitter as they used to be, according to a new report.
In order to create a business profile on Instagram, your business needs to be linked to a Facebook Page.
From Uber to Instagram, the surprising reason why we freak out every time an app gets a new redesign.
The nostalgic logo is out, while the updated mobile apps embrace the trendy move to flat design and sharp color choices.
The popular photo-sharing app aims to become a hub for longer video.
Instagram is increasing the size of pictures users of its mobile app are allowed to post, finally opening the door of the photo sharing service to much more detailed images.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- There's now a tool to test for NSA spyware
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Phishing attacks using internationalised domains are hard to block
- Users' orders: Make it easier to build hybrid clouds
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Java EngineerWA
- FTSenior Functional Analyst - FinanceQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Business Analyst | Online BookingQLD
- FTApplication Support Analyst - Accounting SoftwareNSW
- CCSenior Policy OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- FTHealth Electronic Claiming Systems BA - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPSAS DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- CCCitrix SpecialistNSW
- FTSoftware Engineer - Build/Image MaintenanceACT
- FTBusiness Development ManagerACT
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTTest AnalystACT
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTData Analyst (Query Scripting and Reporting)NSW
- FTDeveloper / Junior Solution DesignerQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Student Management SystemQLD
- CCSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- TPProject ManagerVIC