Intel may be close to settling the antitrust lawsuit filed by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission late last year.
The antitrust lawsuit filed today by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission's against Intel Corp. could turn out to be a great Christmas present for Advanced Micro Devices Inc. and Nvidia Corp.
The recent legal settlement between Intel and Advanced Micro Devices will bring new business to AMD and major benefit for its customers, the chip maker said Wednesday.
The European Ombudsman accused the European Commission on Thursday of "maladministration" during its antitrust investigation of Intel, which resulted in a hefty fine earlier this year, as well as an order to desist from its anti-competitive practices...
Intel and Advanced Micro Devices Thursday announced that they have settled all antitrust litigation and patent cross-license disputes between the companies.
The Great Recession cast a shadow on all sectors of the economy in 2009. IT fared better than most, however, and the slump did not curb the dynamic nature of the industry. Acquisitions among big vendors continued to reshape the market, operating-syst...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical OfficerACT
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW