Intel may be close to settling the antitrust lawsuit filed by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission late last year.
The antitrust lawsuit filed today by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission's against Intel Corp. could turn out to be a great Christmas present for Advanced Micro Devices Inc. and Nvidia Corp.
The recent legal settlement between Intel and Advanced Micro Devices will bring new business to AMD and major benefit for its customers, the chip maker said Wednesday.
The European Ombudsman accused the European Commission on Thursday of "maladministration" during its antitrust investigation of Intel, which resulted in a hefty fine earlier this year, as well as an order to desist from its anti-competitive practices...
Intel and Advanced Micro Devices Thursday announced that they have settled all antitrust litigation and patent cross-license disputes between the companies.
The Great Recession cast a shadow on all sectors of the economy in 2009. IT fared better than most, however, and the slump did not curb the dynamic nature of the industry. Acquisitions among big vendors continued to reshape the market, operating-syst...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Vendor Transition - ApplicationsNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- FTTechnical Content CoordinatorVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- CCSenior IT Domain Specialist - Integration - CloudVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- CCMid-level Java Developer / Programmer (Contract) Finance CBDNSW
- FTChange ManagerACT
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCJunior BI / Data Analytics Analyst - contract - SydneyNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- CCProcess Business Analyst X 3VIC
- FTInformation Security ManagerNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSoftware Support SpecialistQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD