Intel's AppUp store now allows Australian users to purchase applications. The AppUp application store for netbooks was launched to the public last week at the Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco, but Australian users were restricted to downloading...
Intel Developer Forum 2010
The future of computing is all about devices that are not just smarter than today's, but are also more aware of the habits and day-to-day lives of their users, says Justin Rattner, Intel's Chief Technology Officer.
WeTab will next week release the world's first tablet based on the MeeGo operating system. At the Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco, WeTab showed off the device, which boasts a boot-up time of only 16sec along with a stand-by recovery time of 1s...
Dell showed off a 10in tablet PC with a difference at the day two keynote of the Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco.
Acer and ASUS DVRs powered by the Intel Atom C4100 processor have been shown at the Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Pennsylvania man sentenced to 18 months for celeb hacking
- Personal data of 550,000 Red Cross blood donors was breached
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCInterface AnalystSA
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperQLD
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCSiebel Technical Integration SpecialistACT
- CCICT Service Desk AnalystSA
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior AEM Support AnalystVIC
- CCNetApp ConsultantWA
- FTiOS Developer - PermanentWA
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCApplication Senior Project ManagerACT
- CCContract Senior IT Assistant (Lotus Notes) 161101/SITA/571Asia
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Microsoft TechnologiesNSW
- FTBusiness/Technical Consultant (CPM)QLD
- TPProject Manager. AutomationNSW
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Java ProgrammerWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementACT
- FTUX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCProject SchedulerACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- CCTechnical Test AnalystACT
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW