The future of computing is all about devices that are not just smarter than today's, but are also more aware of the habits and day-to-day lives of their users, says Justin Rattner, Intel's Chief Technology Officer.
WeTab will next week release the world's first tablet based on the MeeGo operating system. At the Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco, WeTab showed off the device, which boasts a boot-up time of only 16sec along with a stand-by recovery time of 1s...
Dell showed off a 10in tablet PC with a difference at the day two keynote of the Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco.
Acer and ASUS DVRs powered by the Intel Atom C4100 processor have been shown at the Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco.
Intel's upcoming Sandy Bridge microprocessor design is generating a lot of buzz, primarily because it'll integrate the chipmaker's high-end graphics technology with its CPUs.
Intel's AppUP application store has gone live today and will allow netbook and notebook users to download free and non-free applications.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Intel kicked off the second day of its developers conference by officially launching its app store and rolling out new Atom processors.
Intel has announced that its new Sandy Bridge processors will begin shipping "in high volume" early next year. The long-awaited processor line, now renamed the Second-Generation Intel Core processor, was finally announced at the 2010 Intel Developer ...
Here are some of the product demonstrations we recorded during the opening keynote at the 2010 Intel Developer Forum. The demonstrations showcased the speed improvements of the 2nd Generation Core Processor over the current generation, as well as coo...
Intel's Sandy Bridge CPU architecture is set to hit mainstream PCs by 2011 and it will be known as 2nd Generation Core. The improvements over the current mainstream Core i7 series CPUs largely relate to media processing. The graphics processor and I/...
When Intel engineers began thinking about designing a new chip architecture, they first decided to reconsider the way they think about laptops.
Intel CEO Paul Otellini kicked off the company's annual IDF conference today by announcing that Intel is on track to ship a 22-nanometer processor in 2011.
Intel's research and development labs have been working on an interactive 3D technology called OASIS, which may one day give consumers a whole new way of interacting with their shopping lists and everyday household items. The technology was showcased...
Laptops and desktops with Intel's next-generation Core chips will ship early next year, and the chip maker will use its conference next week to highlight the architecture behind the new processors.
Intel will introduce a dual-core Atom processor this quarter as it tries to improve the performance of the inexpensive, low-power chips, CEO Paul Otellini said during an earnings conference call on Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC