Intel's launched new robotics and drone developer kits at the low-key IDF trade show in Shenzhen.
Telco and tech firms spent more than $U31bn on startups related to the Internet of Things (IoT) between 2011 and 2015, according to new research from Ovum.
Intel's Core chips dominate PCs, but the company isn't giving up on its Pentium and Celeron brands.
USB-C will soon have an authentication specification to avoid shoddy cables and chargers, and malicious USB devices.
It's (pretty much) official: Intel's next Core i7 will feature a whopping 10-cores.
If you've been waiting patiently for Intel's new Compute Sticks with Skylake chips, there's good news: those thumb-sized PCs will start shipping on April 29.
At $15, the Quark Microcontroller Developer Kit D2000 is perhaps the least expensive computer Intel has ever released.
Intel's got its eyes on making self-driving cars, robots and industrial equipment safer with a new acquisition.
AMD hopes to provide stiffer competition to Intel's Skylake with its new "7th Generation" processor for laptops and desktops.
Algorithms designed by a University of Sydney student may reduce the high electricity consumption of Datacentres and Cloud facilities to not only deliver information faster, but also to better the environment.
The writing was on the wall for some Intel executives after a former Qualcomm executive was hired in November to oversee the company's PC, Internet of Things and software businesses, and two of them have now departed.
Broadwell-E—and its rumored 10-core CPU—pops up on Intel’s support website.
“The biggest challenge, and potential benefit for the PC market, is the integration of Windows 10 with Intel's Skylake architecture."
With its latest SSDs, Intel is paving the way for fast, standard NVMe connections in storage systems for both more and less adventurous users.
Every time Intel announces new Xeon chips, server makers waste no time in announcing new products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- A Russian hacker gave away millions of email credentials for social media votes
- It's time to future-proof Australia's copyright laws for the 21st century
- Prepare for the rise of the augmented human: Futurist Simon Raik-Allen
- This startup uses machine learning to turn your old enterprise apps into mobile ones
- AMD gets into SSDs with value Radeon R3 drives. But US only for now.
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- FTMultiple opportunities for Front and Back end Web DevelopersVIC
- CCMEAN Stack DeveloperVIC
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- FTApplication Team Lead | Billing & CreditVIC
- CCCommunication and Change ManagerVIC
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- FTApplication Manager | Telco IndustryVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTBA/Technical Project Manager/Product ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC