Intel's new Broadwell-E family comes with up to 10 cores, pushing the envelope in both performance and pricing. Read on for the details.
Intel’s world-record-holding drone performance, Drone 100, will be making its local debut as part of Vivid Sydney. The drones will showcase different shapes and colours to reveal bespoke animation designed specifically for the Sydney performance.
Intel considers virtual reality a key growth vector as it reshapes to survive in a post-PC world, and new Core i7 Extreme Edition chips will play a big role in that transition.
Intel wants you to pay server prices for server performance, but its new Broadwell-E gaming chip comes with a hidden power-up: a new feature that will speed up the chip faster than its Turbo Boost limit.
Fundamental research leading towards faster wireless networks, secure low-power technologies for the Internet of Things, and even 3D displays will be the focus of a research collaboration between Intel and the French Alternative Energies and Atomic E...
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 says goodbye to VGA support by ditching DVI-I connections.
There is strong concern for the lack of STEM skills across the nation and HP and Intel partnered to champion focus on tackling this issue.
Intel had some wild product ideas that were duds, like the OnCue TV streaming service, WiMax, and smartphone chips. More products are likely to be axed as the company looks to a post-PC world.
Intel's Atom smartphone chip cancellations pull the curtain back on an ugly past in which the company shot itself in the foot with bad timing and ill-advised executive decisions.
Intel's Atom processor architecture will live on despite the recent cancellation of next-generation smartphone chips.
Jon, Melissa and Gordon discuss the meaning of the hottest tech news this week, from big changes at Intel to disappointingly small changes to the 12-inch MacBook.
Microsoft's Azure has a rival in Samsung's new Artik Cloud service.
The rivalry between AMD and Intel peaked during the first decade of the 2000s, when the companies consistently challenged each other with a stream of chip innovations.
AMD is licensing its x86 chip architecture to a new joint venture it has formed with a consortium of Chinese companies.
Chip giant Intel has announced it will reduce its global workforce by “up to” 12,000 staff – or an approximately 11 percent of all workers at the company. Clearly it’s not all plain sailing for Intel as the business plans to realign its focus away fr...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- These solar road panels could turn our world into Tron
- New Satana ransomware encrypts user files and master boot record
- Firmware exploit can defeat new Windows security features on Lenovo ThinkPads
- Use Apache Spark? This tool can help you tap machine learning
- Intel tunes its mega-chip for machine learning
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Manager (Omni-Channel)VIC
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCICT Engineer - SecurityQLD
- CCOracle Administrators with SiebelACT
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCProject DirectorWA
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCSpatial DeveloperQLD