With its latest SSDs, Intel is paving the way for fast, standard NVMe connections in storage systems for both more and less adventurous users.
Every time Intel announces new Xeon chips, server makers waste no time in announcing new products.
Intel promised super fast and high-capacity SSDs with 3D NAND chips last year, and the company announces the first of those drives Thursday.
Intel takes a break from “tick-tock” with a new a three-step manufacturing cadence.
Andy Grove, Intel's third employee, led Intel to prominence as the chief supplier of the X86 microprocessor, the engine of the PC. He was 79.
PC enthusiasts prefer either AMD or Intel chips, there's often no middle ground. But AMD believes its upcoming Zen chips will have crossover appeal to even the Intel faithful.
Thumb-size PCs like Intel's Compute Stick are still a novelty, but adoption will grow as TVs and displays increasingly become the center of entertainment and computing.
Business users alarmed by Microsoft's recent announcement that new chips will not run on Windows 7 PCs need not fret. More than 100 business PCs coming with Intel's new "Skylake" Core vPro processors will run Windows 7, though the chips are tuned for...
Intel introduced the mini-STX motherboard design in August as the 5x5, and now hardware makers are picking up the torch.
Acer has launched the world’s first Chromebase all‐in‐one desktop with Intel processors at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
Intel has launched three new additions to its Compute Stick range based on The company’s Core and Atom processors.
Intel is set to move into the increasingly lucrative sports and fitness markets through new partnerships with companies like ESPN, New Balance and Oakley.
MSI says it has just what you need to keep your Skylake CPU from bending due to a monster cooling set-up: a metal frame.
Budget builders rejoice! Tech site Techspot confirms you can now overclock cheap Skylake chips with a BIOS update.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the latest partner to work with Intel on the Internet of Things, announcing it will develop products for computing at the edges of networks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo patches serious flaw in pre-installed support tool
- Qualcomm flaw puts millions of Android devices at risk
- US trade body investigates seven smartphone companies
- Maps of Google and other services could require security clearance in India
- Google, Honeywell resolve patent dispute over Nest thermostats
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCProject Coordinator- PRINCE2 & Portal/Website/Digital bckgNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/JAVA/Oracle) 160504/SA/vtdAsia
- CCAzure Consultant/EngineerQLD
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCEnvironment AnalystVIC
- FTPHP/MySQL DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCTest Execution ManagerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Enterprise SystemsNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Sydney BasedNSW
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTSystem testersACT
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC