Chuwi announces the Hi13, a cheap Windows tablet with a detachable keyboard, powered by Intel's latest Apollo Lake Atom chip.
It's CES—time to put on some protective gear and overclock Kaby Lake CPUs to 7GHz, just for sport.
Boutique builder Origin PC says its professional overclocking can push your Kaby Lake PC past the vaunted 5GHz milestone.
Intel’s SSD-killing Optane technology will look a lot like—an SSD.
Intel shows off virtual reality in a big way at CES, with a massive VR-equipped keynote. But the first showing of its "Cannon Lake" chips and commercializing its Project Alloy VR was the real news.
HTC hints at wireless VR with new Vive partners and accessories, including the Tracker that can track anything
Thought the HTC Vive was fully developed? Not at all. HTC showed the way to a wireless future, together with new hardware: the Vive Tracker and an improved audio experience.
Intel has launched its seventh-generation Core chips, also known as Kaby Lake, for desktops, notebooks, two-and-ones, and more. Support for high-speed Optane memory could be Intel's edge over AMD's impressive Ryzen chips. Here are all the details.
AMD revealed key details about its first Zen-based processor, code-named Summit Ridge: its clock speed, the underlying SenseMI technologies that make it tick. Zen also gets a new brand name, Ryzen.
Microsoft and Intel will team up on "Project Evo" to help future computers better understand the world around them. Plus: The two companies release hardware specs for new PCs designed for virtual reality.
Intel needs graphics power. AMD needs cash. Both need to fight Nvidia. That's why this rumored partnership would actually make sense.
There's a lot of excitement about Intel's superfast Optane SSDs, but products won't be on shelves this year as the chipmaker had earlier promised.
After committing $250 million to self-driving cars earlier this month, it appears Intel is joining forces with Delphi and ex-Tesla partner Mobileye.
Intel is taking a new direction in chip development as it looks to the future of artificial intelligence, with the company betting the technology will pervade applications and web services.
Intel plans to spend an additional $250 million over the next two years to make fully autonomous driving a reality.
Drone shows can be fun to watch, much like fireworks displays. Intel's been flying an army of hundreds of drones that move in a coordinated fashion, creating an effect that looks like a mid-air ballet.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HelloSign branches out to fix frustrating forms
- Staying alive: DDR5 memory is on its way
- Windows 10 Creators Update rolls ahead with early access and date for phones
- US Senator: Russia used 'thousands' of internet trolls during election
- Samsung reboots its smart home, IoT strategy with the Galaxy S8
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPSenior .Net Software DeveloperQLD
- CCInfrastructure Test Lead - Contract 6-8 wks initially - IT Services - North RydeNSW
- CCCloud Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTImplementation LeadVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTProject Manager, FinanceNSW
- FTJunior Wintel Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Capacity Planner | Contract through till DecemberVIC
- CCSenior Developer - Oracle - TelcoVIC
- TP.Net Software DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Superannuation productNSW
- CCDevelopment Lead - Java - TelcoVIC
- CCSecurity ManagerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- FTSenior Network Security EngineerACT
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security EnvironmentACT
- TPGIS Resource Data & TestingQLD
- CCWintel Engineers - NV1ACT
- CCProjects Governance Risk SpecialistSA
- FTTechnical Writer - Reports EditorQLD