Budget builders rejoice! Tech site Techspot confirms you can now overclock cheap Skylake chips with a BIOS update.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the latest partner to work with Intel on the Internet of Things, announcing it will develop products for computing at the edges of networks.
For a while it was hard to get a hand on an ARM, but that may not be the case soon.
Iris graphics give a gaming boost to Intel's 6th-generation Core i5 NUC kits.
A new battery from Prieto Battery could provide five times more energy capacity
While AMD gets burned by the shrinking PC market, Intel has insulated itself by developing another business that's going gangbusters.
Cisco is tying with a Chinese partner for joint development and better access to the local market, according to a newspaper report.
A forensic research firm has published a list of the industry's most hackable and least hackable vehicles based on how easy it is to wirelessly gain access their computerized systems.
Intel is creating the Automotive Security Review Board to help the automotive industry use its hardware in a secure way -- and to persuade security researchers to help it find bugs in its own automotive hardware.
Fully functional quantum computers are still a dozen years off, which is why Intel needs to invest in fundamental research now, according to CEO Brian Krzanich.
A wireless charging system that packs enough power to replenish a laptop battery should hit the market in 2016, helping realize the long-held dream of a cable-free desk, Intel said on Wednesday.
Intel has at last launched the chips it developed under the "Skylake" codename, now calling them sixth-generation Core processors. The launch is an important step for the company, which has had trouble keeping up in a marketplace that is increasing d...
The Toshiba Satellite Radius 12 packs Intel's new Skylake processor, a 4K display option, and support for Windows Hello biometric security.
Companies are spending billions on tools and engineering for Big Data-styled analysis, though many are hampered by one little problem: They still don't know what to do with all the data they collect.
Intel has previously invested in Airware and PrecisionHawk, but the Yuneec deal marks the chipmaker's largest investment in a drone company.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Google wins latest round in Oracle legal battle
- Shoot an atom into silicon, and you may have the beginnings of a quantum computer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- CCInteractional Designer-Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchNSW
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTData EngineersNSW
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW