Intel's launched new robotics and drone developer kits at the low-key IDF trade show in Shenzhen.
Telco and tech firms spent more than $U31bn on startups related to the Internet of Things (IoT) between 2011 and 2015, according to new research from Ovum.
Intel's Core chips dominate PCs, but the company isn't giving up on its Pentium and Celeron brands.
USB-C will soon have an authentication specification to avoid shoddy cables and chargers, and malicious USB devices.
It's (pretty much) official: Intel's next Core i7 will feature a whopping 10-cores.
If you've been waiting patiently for Intel's new Compute Sticks with Skylake chips, there's good news: those thumb-sized PCs will start shipping on April 29.
At $15, the Quark Microcontroller Developer Kit D2000 is perhaps the least expensive computer Intel has ever released.
Intel's got its eyes on making self-driving cars, robots and industrial equipment safer with a new acquisition.
AMD hopes to provide stiffer competition to Intel's Skylake with its new "7th Generation" processor for laptops and desktops.
Algorithms designed by a University of Sydney student may reduce the high electricity consumption of Datacentres and Cloud facilities to not only deliver information faster, but also to better the environment.
The writing was on the wall for some Intel executives after a former Qualcomm executive was hired in November to oversee the company's PC, Internet of Things and software businesses, and two of them have now departed.
Broadwell-E—and its rumored 10-core CPU—pops up on Intel’s support website.
“The biggest challenge, and potential benefit for the PC market, is the integration of Windows 10 with Intel's Skylake architecture."
With its latest SSDs, Intel is paving the way for fast, standard NVMe connections in storage systems for both more and less adventurous users.
Every time Intel announces new Xeon chips, server makers waste no time in announcing new products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- EU privacy watchdogs seek answers from WhatsApp and Yahoo about users' data
- Pennsylvania man sentenced to 18 months for celeb hacking
- Personal data of 550,000 Red Cross blood donors was breached
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDatacenter EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161103/AP/813Asia
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness/Technical Consultant (CPM)QLD
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTERP Data Migration ConsultantNSW
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- TPNetwork and Voice EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- FTBusiness/Technical Consultant (CPM)QLD
- FTBackup Engineer with Commvault ExperienceNSW
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantVIC
- CCIteration Manager - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- FTSenior Business Analyst - General Insurance experience requiredVIC
- FTLead Frontend DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Manager - AgileWA
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTTechnical Services Engineer - Spanish speakingNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/J2EE) 161025/AP/862Asia
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD