Business users alarmed by Microsoft's recent announcement that new chips will not run on Windows 7 PCs need not fret. More than 100 business PCs coming with Intel's new "Skylake" Core vPro processors will run Windows 7, though the chips are tuned for...
Intel introduced the mini-STX motherboard design in August as the 5x5, and now hardware makers are picking up the torch.
Acer has launched the world’s first Chromebase all‐in‐one desktop with Intel processors at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
Intel has launched three new additions to its Compute Stick range based on The company’s Core and Atom processors.
Intel is set to move into the increasingly lucrative sports and fitness markets through new partnerships with companies like ESPN, New Balance and Oakley.
MSI says it has just what you need to keep your Skylake CPU from bending due to a monster cooling set-up: a metal frame.
Budget builders rejoice! Tech site Techspot confirms you can now overclock cheap Skylake chips with a BIOS update.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the latest partner to work with Intel on the Internet of Things, announcing it will develop products for computing at the edges of networks.
For a while it was hard to get a hand on an ARM, but that may not be the case soon.
Iris graphics give a gaming boost to Intel's 6th-generation Core i5 NUC kits.
A new battery from Prieto Battery could provide five times more energy capacity
While AMD gets burned by the shrinking PC market, Intel has insulated itself by developing another business that's going gangbusters.
Cisco is tying with a Chinese partner for joint development and better access to the local market, according to a newspaper report.
A forensic research firm has published a list of the industry's most hackable and least hackable vehicles based on how easy it is to wirelessly gain access their computerized systems.
Intel is creating the Automotive Security Review Board to help the automotive industry use its hardware in a secure way -- and to persuade security researchers to help it find bugs in its own automotive hardware.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- White House to data scientists: We need you
- FBI reports more attempts to hack voter registration system
- Home Theatre review: Which is better, a 4K projector or 4K TV?
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 review: HD video and stereo sound add polish to video calls
- Boat rental with GetMyBoat – the AirBnB of boating
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA