Intel's new Broadwell-E family comes with up to 10 cores, pushing the envelope in both performance and pricing. Read on for the details.
Intel’s world-record-holding drone performance, Drone 100, will be making its local debut as part of Vivid Sydney. The drones will showcase different shapes and colours to reveal bespoke animation designed specifically for the Sydney performance.
Intel considers virtual reality a key growth vector as it reshapes to survive in a post-PC world, and new Core i7 Extreme Edition chips will play a big role in that transition.
Intel wants you to pay server prices for server performance, but its new Broadwell-E gaming chip comes with a hidden power-up: a new feature that will speed up the chip faster than its Turbo Boost limit.
Fundamental research leading towards faster wireless networks, secure low-power technologies for the Internet of Things, and even 3D displays will be the focus of a research collaboration between Intel and the French Alternative Energies and Atomic E...
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 says goodbye to VGA support by ditching DVI-I connections.
There is strong concern for the lack of STEM skills across the nation and HP and Intel partnered to champion focus on tackling this issue.
Intel had some wild product ideas that were duds, like the OnCue TV streaming service, WiMax, and smartphone chips. More products are likely to be axed as the company looks to a post-PC world.
Intel's Atom smartphone chip cancellations pull the curtain back on an ugly past in which the company shot itself in the foot with bad timing and ill-advised executive decisions.
Intel's Atom processor architecture will live on despite the recent cancellation of next-generation smartphone chips.
Jon, Melissa and Gordon discuss the meaning of the hottest tech news this week, from big changes at Intel to disappointingly small changes to the 12-inch MacBook.
Microsoft's Azure has a rival in Samsung's new Artik Cloud service.
The rivalry between AMD and Intel peaked during the first decade of the 2000s, when the companies consistently challenged each other with a stream of chip innovations.
AMD is licensing its x86 chip architecture to a new joint venture it has formed with a consortium of Chinese companies.
Chip giant Intel has announced it will reduce its global workforce by “up to” 12,000 staff – or an approximately 11 percent of all workers at the company. Clearly it’s not all plain sailing for Intel as the business plans to realign its focus away fr...
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- UPS launches an autonomous drone from a delivery truck
- Redfin CTO says machine learning needs human help
- Java and Python FTP attacks can punch holes through firewalls
- Intel's Atom is underwhelming no more: New chip packs 16 cores
- Don’t wait for 5G: LTE could be your key to IoT
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)Other
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- TPBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- CCProject Specialist l Large Media Capital Investment ProgramNSW
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- CCData Centre Design Engineer - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)VIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)WA
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- CCUser ResearcherNSW
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Life 400 DeveloperNSW
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)NSW
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXQLD
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW