Arm Holdings has introduced a processor for smartphones and other devices that it says will be cheaper, and more powerful and energy-efficient than the two ARM processors it will supplant. The company expects that the new chip will also help it ward ...
Executives from Intel Capital and IBM face insider trading charges after allegedly scheming to provide information that others used to reap millions of dollars in illegal profits, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Friday.
Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University and Intel Labs Pittsburgh have built an experimental energy-efficient computing cluster that combines flash memory and the sort of processors used in netbooks. Their name for it? Fast Array of Wimpy Nodes (FA...
Intel on Tuesday reported strong third-quarter earnings that beat analyst expectations and were buoyed by what the company called "momentum" in the economy.
Arm Holdings is positioning its chips as the main processors in the low-end laptop market, but does not expect these chips to account for a significant part of its revenue, an executive said on Friday.
Nvidia has delayed the development of chipsets that work with Intel's microprocessors, citing "unfair business tactics" employed by Intel, the company said on Thursday.
Intel is maintaining a four-year refresh cycle for servers in data centers as it looks to save close to US$250 million in data center costs over an eight-year period, a company executive said on Tuesday.
Intel is set to start production of its next-generation Xeon quad-core chips for workstations and servers ahead of schedule, which could then appear in systems as early as the first quarter of next year, a company official said on Tuesday.
Intel has made available for download its latest Linux-based operating system, Moblin 2.1, just a few days after announcing the new software.
Intel Corporation has unveiled a 45 nanometre (nm) system-on-chip (SoC) processor, ushering in a new era of communication technologies.
Intel will ship a new line of Atom processors for netbooks and nettops during the fourth quarter of this year, a company official said late on Wednesday.
Intel's chips already go into many laptops, but it is now making a play for television sets and cable boxes through a new processor it released on Thursday.
Intel has expanded the scope of Linux-based Moblin by porting the OS from netbooks to mobile devices and desktops, where it could compete with Microsoft's Windows OS.
Intel is showing off a prototype laptop this week that has four screens, increasing the display area so that multiple applications can be viewed simultaneously.
Intel on Wednesday released its fastest laptop processor to date, also setting the stage to release its next generation of chips for mainstream laptops.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- UK network BT mulls mobile return to fuel quad-play competition
- EU sees harmonizing telecoms and online content rules key to €315B economic growth plan
- Microsoft fingered as company forced to pay $136M in back taxes in China
- Kraken to help probe missing bitcoins in MtGox liquidation
- UN committee calls on countries to protect right to privacy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW