Intel expects the first phones based on its Moorestown platform to be available early next year, and tablet PCs before that, it said Wednesday.
Advanced Micro Devices gave reporters a first look at its upcoming Fusion processors on Wednesday in a demonstration calculated to reveal as few specifics about the chips as possible, lest the information fall into the hands of rival Intel.
Intel used the Computex conference in Taiwan to announce new chips aimed specifically at tablets, as well as dual- core Atom processors for more powerful netbook computers. Intel's battle for a share of the tablet market, and efforts to defend its po...
It appears that Apple isn't the only one dealing with product leaks. On May 30, Engadget stumbled across a roadmap with the specs for the entire fall collection of mobile chips from Intel.
Intel plans to talk about its future technology and product plans at Computex, but doesn't have any big surprises lined up for the Taiwanese hardware show, which opened Tuesday.
Intel plans to release a version of its Atom processor early next year that's designed for ultra-thin netbooks and tablet computers.
Asustek Computer will be the first computer maker to put Intel's AppUp Center application store on netbooks, the chip maker said Tuesday.
Intel announced a new 32-core server chip based on a new high-performance computing server architecture that mixes general x86 cores with specialized cores for faster processing of highly parallel scientific and commercial applications.
Intel on Friday released new Core i5 and Core i7 desktop processors that can be overclocked, giving users the flexibility to ramp up the clock speed to boost application performance.
Intel is considering hardware-based acceleration for Google's new WebM video file format in its Atom-based TV chips if the format gains popularity, an Intel executive said on Thursday.
Intel won't ship its Larrabee graphics processor, but elements of the chip will be used in future server and laptop processors, a company spokesman said on Wednesday.
Intel has officially launched Ultra-Low Voltage (ULV) processors in the Core i3, Core i5, and Core i7 product families today. The company claims the chips offer up to 32% better performance than the comparable ULV processors in the Core 2 family, pop...
With the aim of bringing down the price of laptops, Intel on Monday launched a family of low-power processors for thin and light machines that could be more affordable than conventional laptops.
PC makers Hewlett-Packard and Dell have spilled details about new quad-core laptop processors from Intel prior to launch of the chips.
Apple's iPad will drive the burgeoning tablet computer market and shipments could grow sixfold by 2014, IDC said in research released on Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- Tensions rise over LTE using Wi-Fi channels
- Why Dropbox left Amazon's cloud and built its own from scratch
- How to find the cheapest flights
- Why is Australian internet tech support so terrible?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW