The award-winning Australian author Jackie French is wrong. In her open letter, she blasts the Productivity Commission’s report on intellectual property, released last month.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has changed its view of the potential impact the Trans-Pacific Partnership will have on the nation’s intellectual property regime.
Australia’s copyright regime is negatively impacting the country’s ability to innovate and holding back the digital economy, according to Google.
A U.S. appeals court has denied Samsung Electronics' request for a rehearing in a smartphone patent infringement case that awarded rival Apple US$548 million.
Oracle has expanded the scope of its ongoing copyright battle against Android and accused Google of "destroying" the market for Java.
After almost a decade of litigation, Google scored a victory last week over the Authors Guild, which had sued the company for copyright infringement over its Google Books search engine. But a few important chapters in the legal saga have yet to be wr...
We are standing in a parking lot in the city of Malmö, southern Sweden, one of the many places Peter Sunde now calls home. The sky above us is grey, as usual at this time of year. Just as the parking meter spits out our ticket, a young man driving mu...
Over the past year, patent battles have been fought by tech companies in courtrooms all over the world. The litigation is far from over though, however, and will continue throughout 2013. This is what's at stake on the patent battlefield in the near ...
Some of the most memorable IT-related quotes were uttered in courtrooms this year, which involved a steady stream of legal challenges about intellectual property. In no particular order, these are some of the comments that stuck with us as 2012 winds...
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT