Microsoft has adopted a new standard for cloud privacy that commits the company to protect the privacy of customers' data, not to use it for advertisement purposes, and to inform the customer of legal requests for personal data.
International Organization for Standardization
The International Telecommunication Union (ITU) has reached an agreement on ways to measure the impact of IT systems on the environment, in an effort to standardize the widely varying estimates now in use, the group said Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Managed Print ServicesNSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC