More cloud vendors are adding backup to the choices they offer customers, letting enterprises that embrace the cloud for applications, computing and storage also go there for business continuity.
Twitter today simplified account security with an enhancement that lets customers approve two-factor authenticated log-ins from inside their iOS and Android mobile apps.
Facebook is incorporating some changes into its news feed to make the content that it displays to users more personalized and relevant.
A rising percentage of older adults are using social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and Google+ too, according to a Pew study.
Twitter has revised its guidelines around abusive behavior following bomb and rape threats made against several prominent female users of the service in the U.K.
Apple should end its existing e-book agreements with five major publishers and sign no new price-setting distribution contracts for five years under remedies for e-book price fixing proposed by the U.S. Department of Justice and 33 state attorneys ge...
China Mobile, the country's largest mobile carrier, introduced two own-brand handsets on Friday, as a way to bring more affordable smartphones to its 740 million customers.
Google has shut down a specialized free music search service in India that it started in 2010 to link users to legal music streams on partners' sites.
Facebook turned on a key security feature by default on Wednesday that scrambles data sent by users to the company's servers, following similar moves in recent years by Web services such as Google and Twitter.
A proposed change to U.S. law that would allow state attorneys general to hold websites liable for content posted by users is a "dangerous path," a group of tech trade groups and legal scholars said Wednesday.
Get ready for a whole lot more Facebook content to start appearing around the Web. The social network kicked off a new program Wednesday that lets websites embed public Facebook posts on their own Web pages.
Sidecar is advising its drivers to steer clear of San Francisco International Airport after officials there started issuing citations to drivers for picking up and dropping off passengers.
Salesforce.com has expanded the number of mobile application development tools it supports and also created a series of templates aimed at helping coders create mobile applications faster.
As the dust settles after SoftBank's US$21.6 billion acquisition of Sprint, losing bidder Dish Network may be just getting started at stirring up the U.S. mobile industry.
Social networking giant Facebook has taken another step at making the PHP Web programming language run more quickly. The company has developed a PHP Virtual Machine that it says can execute the language as much as nine times as quickly as running PHP...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Salesforce tries to block Microsoft's LinkedIn acquisition
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Google rebrands Apps for Work as G Suite, adds intelligent features
- Bounty for iOS jailbreak exploit jumps to US$1.5 million
- Researchers make progress toward computer video recognition
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW