A court in Pakistan has ordered a continuation of the block on YouTube in the country, after the government argued that a removal of the ban would have implications on law and order in the country.
The founder of an eavesdropping-resistant instant messaging application called Cryptocat has apologized over a now-fixed bug that made some types of messages more vulnerable to snooping.
The Internet held up in Egypt as the military deposed the country's president, with both the former president's aides and the opposition using Twitter and Facebook extensively to communicate with followers in Egypt and the rest of the world.
Vine, Twitter's mobile video service, has just gained several new features designed to make it easier to shoot with the app and to share videos more widely.
Yahoo has continued a major buying spree by acquiring Xobni, which offers products designed to help people keep better track of their contacts.
Twitter is working on some new approaches to offer more personalised ads to users, partly based on their online activity outside of the social network.
A simple piece of malicious software is circulating that steals Litecoins, a virtual currency based on the Bitcoin system.
Google is benefiting in terms of advertisement revenue from YouTube videos that depict and even promote dangerous or illegal activities, two state attorneys general in the U.S. have stated in a letter to the company.
In yet another mobile acquisition, Yahoo has acquired Qwiki, a New York City company that makes an app for turning photos and videos into short, edited movies.
Google's Reader is now officially dead, but the company wants to make users' transition to other content aggregators as painless as possible, partly by keeping their data available for the next couple weeks.
Microsoft is preparing to launch a new version of its Dynamics CRM (customer relationship management) software that will include improved mobile applications and integrations with Yammer, Skype and the company's MarketingPilot marketing automation so...
A U.S. regulatory filing for a Bitcoin investment trust by the Winklevoss twins said they will protect the virtual currency like gold bars -- in vaults.
Zynga CEO Mark Pincus pursued Microsoft's Xbox chief for several months and had no other candidates in mind for the top job at the social games company, a source at Zynga said Monday.
After several months of anticipation, the first phones based on the Firefox operating system are here. Telefónica will begin selling the ZTE Open on Tuesday in Spain as the first step of a global rollout that should see Firefox OS devices available i...
Mark Pincus is stepping down as CEO of Zynga and will be replaced by the head of Microsoft's Xbox business, Don Mattrick, Zynga announced on Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Your slice of the Windows 10 birthday cake
- Review: Arcam MusicBoost for iPhone 6 and 6S
- How to reinstall Windows like a pro
- Intel mulls selling its security business
- Former NBN CEO joins Tony Windsor on campaign trail
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160615/ITA/922Asia
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- FTInfrastructure/Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTProcurement SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT