Microsoft is rolling out a more flexible licensing policy for its CRM Online application that could make it more competitive with the likes of Salesforce.com, but in one instance it also introduces a price increase.
A court in Pakistan has ordered a continuation of the block on YouTube in the country, after the government argued that a removal of the ban would have implications on law and order in the country.
The founder of an eavesdropping-resistant instant messaging application called Cryptocat has apologized over a now-fixed bug that made some types of messages more vulnerable to snooping.
The Internet held up in Egypt as the military deposed the country's president, with both the former president's aides and the opposition using Twitter and Facebook extensively to communicate with followers in Egypt and the rest of the world.
Vine, Twitter's mobile video service, has just gained several new features designed to make it easier to shoot with the app and to share videos more widely.
Yahoo has continued a major buying spree by acquiring Xobni, which offers products designed to help people keep better track of their contacts.
Twitter is working on some new approaches to offer more personalised ads to users, partly based on their online activity outside of the social network.
A simple piece of malicious software is circulating that steals Litecoins, a virtual currency based on the Bitcoin system.
Google is benefiting in terms of advertisement revenue from YouTube videos that depict and even promote dangerous or illegal activities, two state attorneys general in the U.S. have stated in a letter to the company.
In yet another mobile acquisition, Yahoo has acquired Qwiki, a New York City company that makes an app for turning photos and videos into short, edited movies.
Google's Reader is now officially dead, but the company wants to make users' transition to other content aggregators as painless as possible, partly by keeping their data available for the next couple weeks.
Microsoft is preparing to launch a new version of its Dynamics CRM (customer relationship management) software that will include improved mobile applications and integrations with Yammer, Skype and the company's MarketingPilot marketing automation so...
A U.S. regulatory filing for a Bitcoin investment trust by the Winklevoss twins said they will protect the virtual currency like gold bars -- in vaults.
Zynga CEO Mark Pincus pursued Microsoft's Xbox chief for several months and had no other candidates in mind for the top job at the social games company, a source at Zynga said Monday.
After several months of anticipation, the first phones based on the Firefox operating system are here. Telefónica will begin selling the ZTE Open on Tuesday in Spain as the first step of a global rollout that should see Firefox OS devices available i...
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Newegg has dropped the price of a G.Skill 32GB RAM kit to $174
- Trojan source code leak poised to spur new online banking attacks
- Microsoft's Surface Book and Surface Studio will ship in more markets
- What's in Samsung's Galaxy S8 and S8+ smartphones?
- Privacy advocates plan to fight Congress' repeal of ISP privacy rules
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSAP Data Migration LeadNSW
- FTData Centre Technical SpecialistACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - General InsuranceNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ApplicationsSA
- FTSolutions Architects - 10 roles availableACT
- TPAgile Project Manager. Lean ProductivityNSW
- FTChief Security OfficerNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieQLD
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Wealth AdviceNSW
- FTSAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- CCProcurement OfficerQLD
- FTManager Portfolio PlanningQLD
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorVIC
- FTJunior Network EngineerNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Integration - Bespoke ProjectQLD
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- TPWintel EngineerVIC
- CCSolution Designer (Teradata) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTRecruitment ConsultantSA
- FTFinancial ERP Customer - Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- FTSenior .Net Developer (Silverlight)VIC
- FTSAP Logistics ConsultantNSW