Oracle still has some kinks to work out in its next-generation Fusion Applications and implementing them on-premises remains a daunting task, but customers on older product lines have good things to look forward to if and when they upgrade, according...
Google is close to a deal to acquire Waze, maker of the eponymous crowdsourced mapping app, for at least $1 billion, according to the Wall Street Journal and others.
Google has denied involvement in a U.S. government surveillance program called Prism since news broke Thursday that the National Security Agency has been accessing the servers of some of the largest Internet companies, but now company executives insi...
The U.S. government said late Thursday that it is authorized to collect intelligence information of non-U.S. persons located outside the country, in the wake of news reports on the government's surveillance programs.
Facebook is gearing up for a new project to simplify its advertising platform, making it easier for marketers to decide how to place ads across the site.
Facebook is phasing out its Credits virtual payment system and will be transitioning all games integrated into the social network to a new local payments API by Sept. 12, the company announced Wednesday.
Don't like the song playing on the stereo? Just wave it goodbye, literally.
Amazon.com has set up a website with its brand in India, but will not be selling on the site.
Plenty of eyes may be focused on Google Glass as the device attracts attention in the field of "augmented reality," but a crop of other players developing their own glasses-like products are also hoping to stand out as the industry matures.
A little more than four months after Twitter unveiled its video service, Vine, the company has launched a version for Android.
Twitter was back in working order on Monday afternoon after experiencing multiple technical issues earlier in the day that caused some users' tweet streams to not update, among other problems.
Social gaming publisher Zynga announced Monday that it will lay off 18% of its total workforce -- more than 500 employees -- in an effort to reduce staff costs and focus on the mobile sector.
Google Glass can, in theory, be used for lots of things, but sexually explicit material is one area now off limits to developers.
Google will not allow face recognition on its Glass wearable computer for now, until there are strong privacy protections.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - InsuranceVIC
- CCGuidewire Developer - Policy Center 8NSW
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia