With the launch of its more successful Google+ social networking service, Google on Friday said it plans to shut down Buzz.
The Institute for Science and International Security in Washington has used imagery from Google Earth to <a href="http://isis-online.org/isis-reports/detail/further-construction-progress-of-possible-new-military-uranium-enrichment-f/">arrive at the c...
Microsoft said Friday that it has closed its US$8.5 billion acquisition of Skype, the Internet telephony provider in Luxembourg, and the company will function as a new business division within Microsoft.
Google Co-Founder and CEO Larry Page made clear on Thursday the lofty expectations the company has for its new social networking site Google+.
Yahoo plans to open a site that lets people see on an interactive world map the volume of e-mail that the company's Mail service is processing.
Mobile is the new frontier of videoconferencing, with several vendors bringing mobile devices into the fold for video meetings. Polycom is set to become the latest, with high-definition calling capability on the Apple iPad, Motorola Xoom and Galaxy T...
Ken Murdoch's colleagues at the Save the Children Federation venture where few corporate workers go: war-torn countries, poverty-stricken regions and areas devastated by natural disasters. Yet this CIO's 30-member IT team must provide the same techno...
Chinese Internet giant Tencent has launched an English language interface to its popular microblogging service, putting the company in closer competition with Twitter.
Google+ traffic has deflated after a temporary spike following Google's decision to open up the social networking site to everyone, according to data analytics company Chitika.
After months of rumors and speculation, Facebook launched an updated version of its iOS app on Monday with iPad support.
Scott McNealy has never been shy about sharing his opinions; now he wants everyone else to do the same.
Members of a hacking think-tank called Blackhat Academy claim that Facebook's URL scanning systems can be tricked into thinking malicious pages are clean by using simple content cloaking techniques.
Users of Delicious now have another venue to report problems and seek information about the bug-ridden relaunch of the social bookmarking site.
Facebook is ignoring a serious shortcoming in the way it limits application developers' access to information about Facebook users, according to a pair of hackers.
Researchers from browser security vendor Trusteer have identified a new variant of the SpyEye financial Trojan that tricks online banking users into changing the phone numbers associated with their accounts.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 4 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 5 Motorola Moto E review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Amazon building ad system to compete with Google's
- Airbnb to reveal 124 New York hosts to attorney general
- US warns 'significant number' of major businesses hit by Backoff malware
- HP loses its leader on NFV, a key carrier network trend
- Google acquires Gecko Design for next-generation products
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ