Oracle still has some kinks to work out in its next-generation Fusion Applications and implementing them on-premises remains a daunting task, but customers on older product lines have good things to look forward to if and when they upgrade, according...
Google is close to a deal to acquire Waze, maker of the eponymous crowdsourced mapping app, for at least $1 billion, according to the Wall Street Journal and others.
Google has denied involvement in a U.S. government surveillance program called Prism since news broke Thursday that the National Security Agency has been accessing the servers of some of the largest Internet companies, but now company executives insi...
The U.S. government said late Thursday that it is authorized to collect intelligence information of non-U.S. persons located outside the country, in the wake of news reports on the government's surveillance programs.
Facebook is gearing up for a new project to simplify its advertising platform, making it easier for marketers to decide how to place ads across the site.
Facebook is phasing out its Credits virtual payment system and will be transitioning all games integrated into the social network to a new local payments API by Sept. 12, the company announced Wednesday.
Don't like the song playing on the stereo? Just wave it goodbye, literally.
Amazon.com has set up a website with its brand in India, but will not be selling on the site.
Plenty of eyes may be focused on Google Glass as the device attracts attention in the field of "augmented reality," but a crop of other players developing their own glasses-like products are also hoping to stand out as the industry matures.
A little more than four months after Twitter unveiled its video service, Vine, the company has launched a version for Android.
Twitter was back in working order on Monday afternoon after experiencing multiple technical issues earlier in the day that caused some users' tweet streams to not update, among other problems.
Social gaming publisher Zynga announced Monday that it will lay off 18% of its total workforce -- more than 500 employees -- in an effort to reduce staff costs and focus on the mobile sector.
Google Glass can, in theory, be used for lots of things, but sexually explicit material is one area now off limits to developers.
Google will not allow face recognition on its Glass wearable computer for now, until there are strong privacy protections.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- This startup uses machine learning to turn your old enterprise apps into mobile ones
- AMD gets into SSDs with value Radeon R3 drives
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Google Slides makes it easier to talk back to presenters
- Google turns on HTTPS for all blogspot blogs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTPHP/MySQL DeveloperVIC
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- FTApplication Team Lead | Billing & CreditVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia