Google is adding a new level of personalization and a cleaner interface to its popular Maps product.
Just by saying "Okay Google," people will soon be able to search using voice commands on their Chrome-powered desktop and laptop computers, Google said Wednesday.
Google is adding 41 new features to its Google+ social network on Wednesday, including a richer interface that works better on mobile devices and some major enhancements to photo sharing.
Selling SaaS (software as a service) applications aimed at specific lines of business is one way that SAP has tried to stake a claim in the world of cloud computing and during the Sapphire conference it unveiled a broad series of updates to the portf...
Google is rolling out a subscription music service that will bring users unlimited access to millions of songs in return for a monthly fee.
Google has introduced new APIs to help developers build better games for its Android OS.
Google's Android OS has more than 900 million users, the company said Wednesday at its I/O event began in San Francisco.
SAP's software is known for its role running many of the world's largest companies, but not necessarily for its user-friendliness. As part of an ongoing effort to change this perception, SAP unveiled Fiori, a set of 25 lightweight "consumer-friendly"...
A not-yet-public U.S. federal court order has apparently halted wire transfers between payments startup Dwolla and the largest bitcoin exchange, Mt. Gox.
SAP's HANA Cloud Platform, consisting of the core in-memory database plus application development tools, analytics and integration services, will eventually underpin all of its cloud-based applications, the company said at its Sapphire conference.
Microsoft is upgrading its new Outlook.com webmail service so that its users can communicate with Gmail users via instant messaging.
Twitter has acquired Lucky Sort, a data analytics company, in a move that could give the social network deeper insights into its users' tweets and how to best place advertisements on its site.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services wants health tech developers in Silicon Valley to make greater use of its data to help make advances in the field and aid entrepreneurs in the region.
Microsoft is rolling out changes to SkyDrive to enhance management of photos in the cloud storage service, including more efficient viewing and uploading of files.
France should stop cutting off the Internet access of those accused of illicit file sharing, and close down the agency that polices online copyright breaches, according to a government-commissioned report.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google's self-driving cars are taking a road trip to Texas
- EMC sells Syncplicity to focus on core storage business
- OwnCloud's new encryption framework gives enterprises more flexibility
- Former attorney general calls Snowden deal possible
- BBC unveils final version of micro:bit coding device for kids
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCInternal Communications AdvisorNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTMedia and Communications AdvisorACT
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTPR & Corporate Affairs ManagerNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW