Mt. Gox, the largest exchange for buying and selling bitcoins, is temporarily shutting down following an uptick in activity on the site sparked by a massive drop in the digital currency's price.
A feature in the Twitter API (application programming interface) can be abused by attackers to launch credible social engineering attacks that would give them a high chance of hijacking user accounts, a mobile application developer revealed Wednesday...
The European Commission confirmed on Thursday that it has formally received a package of concessions from Google aimed at ending a two-year antitrust investigation.
The online virtual currency Bitcoin has generated some serious buzz lately, with its value soaring past US$200 for the first time this week. Now a smaller player hopes to emerge as a rival by processing transactions faster and giving its users more p...
Facebook has launched a program that will target advertisements based on what users have actually purchased, but said that advertisers will not have direct access to information that identifies the user.
Bitcoin's roller-coaster price swings on Wednesday were caused by an influx of new buyers and software that couldn't keep up, according to the largest exchange, Mt. Gox.
Line, the popular messaging platform based in Japan, is challenging e-book vendors like Amazon and Rakuten with a new service to download and view manga, or Japanese comic books.
Walmart's video service Vudu has reset its customers' passwords after it found that hard drives were among items stolen from its office.
An IDC study has found sweeping changes in how mobile display advertisements are sold, with Facebook, Pandora and Twitter successfully wresting away control from advertising networks over the last year.
Apple's iMessage and Facetime messaging systems have been hit with a glitch that has taken the services offline for several hours.
Bitcoin may just be a "virtual" currency, but there's no denying its rising value. The currency, which last month was trading on the order of roughly $30, is now valued at over US$230.
Last week, Facebook released new software for Android phones called "Home." The software is a set of apps that you can download to put Facebook photos and messaging front and center on your mobile device.
Salesforce.com is giving customers and partners access to a new set of tools and services for building mobile applications on its cloud platform.
A French intelligence agency ordered a Wikipedia volunteer to delete a page about a military radio relay last month, alleging the page contained classified military information.
Facebook has posted a Q&A on its website about the privacy implications of its new Facebook Home software for Android phones, though it was unclear if it has addressed all the concerns raised.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft OneNote for beginners: Everything you need to know
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- You won't find a steering wheel or a driver on this autonomous shuttle
- MIT researchers set out to create self-assembling chips
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Health experience requiredNSW
- FTWeb User Interface Developer. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- FTEAM Delivery Manager - SAPNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- FTMarketing Specialist (B2B Sales)NSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- FTSenior IOS DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTInside Sales Consultants - SMSF SoftwareNSW
- CCICT ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - Cisco VoiceWA
- FTAssociate Consultant - IT Project ServicesVIC
- FTSolution Architect (e-Health)NSW
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorNSW
- CCTechnical Project ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutions - www.class.com.auNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- CCMainframe Specialist - Z/OSACT
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - DSITIQLD
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTDrupal Developer - SeniorQLD