Skype's Internet phone and video chat application for Apple's iPad was available late Monday, but was quickly pulled from Apple's online stores. Skype said in a Twitter message that it had gone live prematurely.
Google and LivingSocial are expanding in the booming shopping discounts market with new acquisitions announced Monday.
There's been a lot of discussion lately about Google+ and why it will render Twitter obsolete. Technology and tech-culture writer Mike Elgan makes a good argument and suggests that "It's only a matter of time before Twitter becomes a ghost town."
I have a love-hate relationship with Google+. Because I love it and use it so much, I really hate its current limitations.
Twitter confirmed today that it has raised a "significant round of funding" that executives hope to use to expand the site's reach.
Planting the seeds to potentially disrupt its own successful franchise in Flash-based animation, Adobe has released a preview version of a new application, called Adobe Edge, designed for assembling dynamic Web content using HTML5 and related open We...
I had to laugh when I read about Facebook's latest effort to woo businesses. While Facebook wants to look like its well ahead of Google + in the commercial uses of social networking, its track record of dealing with users suggests that businesses sho...
Google+ on Thursday hit its one-month birthday and is already a major social networking player, analysts say.
Showered with intense praise and criticism during its first month out in a limited beta trial, Google+ has eluded the failures of other Google social networking efforts, but it's too early to tell if it will fulfill its ultimate mission as a Facebook...
Facebook is going to pay hackers to find problems with its website -- just so long as they report them to Facebook's security team first.
Google <a href="http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/2-step-verification-stay-safe-around.html">said Thursday</a> that it has rolled out its two-step authentication sign-in system to 40 languages across over 150 countries.
The BBC is expanding its popular iPlayer digital content service, launching a subscription iPad application for 11 European countries, the broadcaster said on Thursday.
Google has developed a hosted service that analyzes Web pages, rewrites their code to make them perform better and serves them up from Google servers.
After weeks of explosive growth, the Google+ social networking site saw its traffic and usage drop last week, according to Hitwise.
Google already allows Gmail users to exchange chat messages with mobile phone users via SMS in 23 countries worldwide, but now French mobile phone operator Orange wants to help the search giant extend the service across Africa and the Middle East.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IBM Watson now answers your questions before you ask
- Are Uber's aggressive recruitment tactics legal?
- PC market in 2014 a bit less dire than previously thought
- Cotap, a WhatsApp for the enterprise, links with cloud storage providers
- Apple loses bid for sales ban in Samsung patent case
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW