SAP has spent the past year wooing entrepreneurs around the world in hopes they'll be entranced enough by its much-hyped HANA in-memory database to build products and even entire companies around the technology. On Friday, SAP brought the road show t...
Following on the heels of an updated Windows 8 Music app from Microsoft, the software maker's BFF in the mobile space has released its own Windows 8 modern UI jukebox. Nokia Music is now available from the Windows Store as a free download, providing ...
Facebook has released new software for Android phones that gives quick access to Facebook services and aims to further boost use of the social network on mobile devices.
Facebook's Home mobile software for Android-equipped smartphones might only appeal to the most active Facebook users at first, but the company's plan to integrate third-party social services into it could broaden its appeal.
Facebook is not building its own smartphone. Instead, it today unveiled Home, a Facebook-focused home screen designed to give Android users quick access to their Facebook friends.
It's not quite the long-rumored Facebook Phone, but HTC's new First phone isn't far off.
Russian Web search firm Yandex launched a public DNS (Domain Name System) resolution service on Thursday that leverages the company's existing website scanning technology to block access to malicious and adult-rated sites.
Twitter's not-so-great app for Android is now smoother and sleeker, thanks to an upgrade available Wednesday on Google Play.
The largest bitcoin exchange said Thursday it is fighting an intense distributed denial-of-service attack it believes is intended at manipulating the price of virtual currency, which has seen volatile price swings in the past few days.
BlackBerry is to discontinue its BBM Music service on June 2, and is referring current customers to the Rdio music service for 30 days of free music.
Twitter's in-the-moment stream of quick comments and links might seem tailor-made for those with short attention spans, but the company is rolling out changes that will make tweets more interactive, including the ability to access mobile apps from in...
Salesforce.com continues to build out its Chatter social networking and collaboration software, with upcoming "social intelligence" capabilities that will allow users to find information through new Topics and Expertise categories.
A new report shows just how much smartphone users love Facebook, checking it as much as 14 times a day. In advance of Thursday's Facebook phone announcement, this could be good news for the social network.
Line, the messaging platform widely used in Japan, is breaking out of Asia and now has 10 million users in Spain, the company said Wednesday.
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has cleared the use of social media such as Facebook and Twitter to announce corporate information.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft wants to enable cellular PCs, but will carriers bite?
- Microsoft-Qualcomm deal finally puts Windows 10 and Win32 apps on ARM devices
- Bluetooth 5 is out: Now will home IoT take off?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)NSW
- CCProject Manager - Web & Portal Delivery- Government backgroundNSW
- FTSupport EngineerNSW
- FTJava Full Stack DeveloerQLD
- CCWeb Designer or Visual Interactional DesignerNSW
- CCProject Manager / Business Analyst - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCResource/ Workforce AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Business Analyst Permanent North SydneyNSW
- FTPortal Project ManagerNSW
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- FTService Delivery Management LeadQLD
- FT2 x Firewall Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- FTSecurity Operations EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- CCLead Enterprise Solution Architect - CloudNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Wealth/ AdviceNSW
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC
- CCIngres DeveloperSA
- FTLead Software EngineerQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW