Sony's PlayStation Vita portable game console will go on sale on Feb. 22 in the Americas and Europe, Jack Tretton, President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment of America, announced at Web 2.0 Summit.
Yahoo reported steep declines in revenue and profit for the third quarter, pulled down by weak ad sales and the failure of its search partnership with Microsoft to yield strong returns.
Foursquare wants its mobile geolocation-based application to increasingly require less and less manual use and instead work in the background as people move around, automatically pushing notifications, recommendations and reminders to them, the compa...
Internet companies need to build consumer privacy and data controls into their online services to protect their brands, gain trust from their users, avoid civil lawsuits and prevent government probes, according to two regulators from the U.S. and Can...
Ross Levinsohn, Yahoo's executive vice president for the Americas, on Monday downplayed the notion that the recent firing of CEO Carol Bartz has the company in an upheaval.
For Google+ to unseat Facebook as social networking leader, Google would have to deliver a steady stream of innovations and Facebook would need to let its site deteriorate, Internet icon and Facebook shareholder Sean Parker said on Monday.
Polycom has acquired ViVu, a provider of software for embedding videoconferencing in websites, for an undisclosed sum.
A federal judge has boosted the award to cloud-based TV provider ActiveVideo in its patent lawsuit against Verizon Communications to US$140 million.
This year's Web 2.0 Summit will focus on the critical role that online data plays in the Internet economy and on how its use and misuse can make the difference between success and failure in markets like online gaming, Web advertising, search, social...
With the launch of its more successful Google+ social networking service, Google on Friday said it plans to shut down Buzz.
The Institute for Science and International Security in Washington has used imagery from Google Earth to <a href="http://isis-online.org/isis-reports/detail/further-construction-progress-of-possible-new-military-uranium-enrichment-f/">arrive at the c...
Microsoft said Friday that it has closed its US$8.5 billion acquisition of Skype, the Internet telephony provider in Luxembourg, and the company will function as a new business division within Microsoft.
Google Co-Founder and CEO Larry Page made clear on Thursday the lofty expectations the company has for its new social networking site Google+.
Yahoo plans to open a site that lets people see on an interactive world map the volume of e-mail that the company's Mail service is processing.
Mobile is the new frontier of videoconferencing, with several vendors bringing mobile devices into the fold for video meetings. Polycom is set to become the latest, with high-definition calling capability on the Apple iPad, Motorola Xoom and Galaxy T...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Startup SQLdep aims to help DBAs stay sane
- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- France, Germany want EU to take a tougher stance on tech firms
- Distracted? Slap this Hitachi gizmo on your forehead to focus
- Divoom Voombox-Travel rugged Bluetooth speaker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Online Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTClient Services Manager | Digital Client Services ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA