If 2012 was the year of arcade, casino and hidden object games on Facebook, such as "Diamond Dash," "Bubble Witch Saga" and "Bubble Safari," the social network hopes 2013 will be the year of more immersive, strategy-oriented games.
Google has released updates for its Google+ apps for iPhone and Android.
LinkedIn has revamped its search engine with changes intended to make it easier for members to find information on the business networking site, whose volume of content has increased and grown more diverse in recent years.
Twitter users in Japan have been warning of a growing number of messages with embedded links that cause mobile and PC browsers to display taunting messages and freeze.
Just as rumors begin to surface that Google is getting into the smartwatch game, Oko International, the maker of a wide range of watches and timepieces sold under the brand name 'Android,' is suing the company for trademark infringement.
Twitter is offering archives of tweets in 12 more languages as part of a global rollout of the facility.
Zynga's network of users has historically been tightly linked to Facebook's social graph, but now the gaming giant is looking to branch out.
Bing is incorporating more information from outside social networks such as Facebook and Twitter into how it displays search results involving people.
The French Jewish Students' Union has filed a lawsuit seeking €38.5 million (US$50 million) in criminal damages from Twitter and its CEO Dick Costolo over the company's failure to identify those responsible for a series of antisemite posts last Octob...
Google is looking to replace physical sticky notes with Keep, a new product designed for storing notes and other pieces of information.
Microsoft has announced some key details of how it will introduce Dynamics ERP (enterprise resource planning) software products to the cloud computing model, from initial release dates to the precise role of partners.
An industry coalition with backing from Microsoft, Nokia and Oracle has objected to Google's application for certain top-level domain strings.
Tech enthusiasts upset over Google's recent decision to scrap Google Reader and other products may have one reason to be happy again: They can still subscribe to RSS feeds through an extension within the Chrome browser.
Facebook's News Feed is a popular landing page for photos and updates from friends, but now it can also function as a digital storefront of sorts, through a partnership with e-commerce startup Chirpify.
Microsoft offered more details on Tuesday about its plans to integrate SharePoint and Yammer, saying it'll give Office 365 customers the option of replacing SharePoint Online's activity-stream component with Yammer's.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Amazon Launchpad store will sell goods from startups
- Obama won't pardon Snowden, despite petition
- Salesforce tools let customers snap together new mobile apps
- Darkode cybercrime forum might be making a comeback
- Google: Lock up your Compute Engine data with your own encryption keys
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC