A Facebook tool that allowed users to view and delete their search history on the site has vanished, and some people are keen to get it back.
Google is aiming to expand the reach of users' Google+ profiles and social data across the Web through new partnerships with Janrain and Gigya.
A trademark infringement lawsuit against Facebook over its use of 'timeline' will go to trial before a jury, after a judge ruled that the company had failed to show that the trademark was generic or descriptive, or Facebook's use of it amounted to fa...
Selling a pre-owned digital music file is quite different from selling an old CD in the physical world, and may infringe copyright, a court in New York has ruled.
Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg is scheduled to join a number of other high-profile tech players to testify in a private antitrust suit brought against seven California-based technology companies by former employees.
Amazon.com has added a file-syncing feature to its online storage product, Cloud Drive, putting the service on par with competitors such as Dropbox and Google's Drive.
Imagine you're working out with friends at the gym and you all want to listen to a song, but only one person has it downloaded. Not a problem: Beaming the song from one smartphone to any number of other devices is a little easier now with a new app.
The long-rumored Facebook phone might be real after all. This coming Thursday, Facebook will hold a press event where it's expected to announce a smartphone running a forked version of Android--one built entirely around the social network's suite of ...
Some of the details surrounding Biz Stone's new Jelly app have just been firmed up: Apparently it will help people "do good."
Spring is in the air, and Google wants its users to be able to search for it and smell it, literally.
Streaming television service Aereo does not appear to infringe the copyrights of over-the-air TV stations, and a request from several stations to shut down the New York-based service isn't warranted, an appeals court has ruled.
Saudi Arabia has threatened action against Internet-based communications applications if they do not meet local rules, suggesting that the kingdom is ready for a showdown with some of these providers over local monitoring of their services.
Vine's branching out. Videos made with the trendy Twitter-owned mobile app can now be posted anywhere on the Web.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 will be shipping in 155 countries by the end of next month, and its real-time voice translation to help people communicate across borders may be one of its most ambitious features.
Bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox faced a distributed denial-of-service attack late Thursday, at a time the digital currency is seeing an upward swing.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- PC World Test rig 2017
- Samsung blames batteries from two makers for Note7 explosions
- Why Apple will make smart glasses
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTITCM EngineerNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst - Apps DevelopmentNSW
- FTWeb Front- End DeveloperSA
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCM & Lync/Skype for BusinessQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)NSW
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerVIC
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- TPSALESFORCE DEVELOPERQLD
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- FTSecurity IPS Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCDevops EngineerVIC
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Network EngineerNSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Technical Team LeadQLD
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD