For Yahoo Mail users, some messages just won't stay dead.
An appeals court will hear arguments this week about the U.S. International Trade Commission's decision to block digital transmissions of 3D dental records into the U.S., an import ban that could have a broad impact on other digital goods.
Once thought to be the province of randy teenagers, exchanging sexually explicit messages over mobile devices, a practice known as "sexting," may be far more widespread than assumed.
Sprig, a startup whose mobile app lets users order food and have it delivered, is changing the status of its delivery drivers from contractors to employees.
Reddit is removing several racist communities from its website, as well as other offensive discussion topics, part of an ongoing effort to clean up the most toxic content on its site.
Facebook is giving businesses more reasons to use Facebook Messenger to reach customers.
Enterprise users who rely on the web interface for Microsoft Outlook email will be getting an upgrade thanks to new features.
Yahoo said Monday it had removed malware from its advertising network, after malicious code there had gone undetected for at least six days.
San Francisco police suspect a woman got much more than a bed for the night when she booked a stay in the city through Airbnb earlier this year.
Nokia has reached an agreement to sell its Here mapping and location services business to an automotive industry consortium consisting of Audi, BMW Group and Daimler, in a deal that gives the business an enterprise value of €2.8 billion (US$3.1 billi...
Marissa Mayer knows fashion, and she's bringing more of it to Yahoo with her latest acquisition announced Friday.
Earlier this month, a security vulnerability in Adobe Flash compelled Google and Mozilla to temporarily block the plug-in from their browsers. Now, Facebook says the problems with Flash could hurt its bottom line.
Uber Technologies expects to hit over 1 million trips per day in the next six to nine months in India, the largest market outside the U.S. for the ride-hailing company.
At 140 feet, it has the wingspan of a Boeing 737, but carries no passengers -- and it's much lighter too, weighing in at no more than 1,000 pounds. And within the next couple months, Facebook hopes to get its drone off the ground on an inaugural test...
When people grow tired of posting photos and videos on social media, what then? Virtual-reality posts, according to Mark Zuckerberg.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Uber faces more lawsuits for classifying drivers as contractors
- China’s booming middle class augurs well for Apple, says Tim Cook
- Intel's Atom architecture to live on despite smartphone chip cancellations
- Microsoft's CEO explains why his company sued the US government
- Can Oracle buy its way into the cloud?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW