German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President François Hollande will discuss this week how Europe can keep email traffic away from U.S. servers.
Bitcoin developers tired of working with clunky APIs to build their apps have a new option that goes straight to the source.
Japan's Rakuten will acquire instant messaging and calling app developer Viber Media for US$900 million, the e-commerce giant said Friday, highlighting its moves to penetrate new markets.
The team at Distill, the developer of a collaborative video interview platform, is joining Yahoo, adding to the number of engineers and other staff from startups that have joined the Internet company.
Facebook, in a move that acknowledges real social issues around gender identity, has updated its site to give people more ways to express their gender.
Microsoft has fixed a variety of bugs that affected people's ability to use Skype's instant messaging feature across different devices.
A coalition of consumer and privacy groups will ask a U.S. court to reject a settlement that allows Facebook to use minors' pictures in advertisements on the site without their parents' consent.
With information besieging users from all sides and ending up archived -- or not -- in email, cloud storage or simply lurking in social media streams, keeping everything organized can be a chore. A service now out of beta from the co-founder of Flick...
The problems plaguing Bitcoin worsened Tuesday as online attacks on the digital currency's software affected two more exchanges.
If you think Yahoo has given up on search, think again. The company may have handed its back-end search operations to Microsoft, but Marissa Mayer thinks there's work to be done on mobile devices, particularly around contextual search.
Apparently Klout is popular.
Yahoo has acquired Wander, a startup that makes a diary app, as part of the Internet company's continuing efforts to improve its products on mobile devices.
Apple will continue to be watched by an antitrust monitor during its appeal of a court order creating the position, a court ruled.
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group is offering to pay US$1.1 billion to buy one of the country's largest mapping providers, as part of its strategy to boost its mobile services.
The U.S. government has chosen a Google subsidiary to rehabilitate Moffett Federal Airfield in Silicon Valley, a site that has hosted Google executives' fleet of private jets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Oracle takes Java copyright dispute with Google to appeals court
- Samsung sales, profits dive on Note 7 recall
- Dyn DDoS attack came from 100,000 infected devices
- These are the 3 big reveals from Microsoft's Surface event
- AI and robots aren't gunning for your job, White House economist says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect (Permanent and/or Contract Option)QLD
- TPProject Manager - AgileWA
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTDesktop Support EngineerWA
- CCDynamics AX Functional ConsultantQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst/Data Analytics ConsultantVIC
- FTSystem Engineer l Applications & SOE PackagersNSW
- CCSenior Frontend Developer (Angular or React or Ember)NSW
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- TPSenior Full Stack .NET Developer - AngularJSNSW
- CCDatacenter EngineerNSW
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT roleNSW
- CCTest Analyst : AutomationNSW
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTSENIOR .Net DEVELOPERQLD
- CCBPM ConsultantNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst/TesterVIC
- FTGraduate Software Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceSA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementWA