Bing is highlighting bitcoin currency conversions at the top of its search results, the Microsoft-owned search engine said Monday.
Bitcoin software has a bug that allows fraud, Tokyo-based bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox said Monday. The news was followed by a new fall in the value of the digital currency.
Ross Ulbricht, the alleged creator of the Silk Road online black market, will go to trial in November and be held until then without bail, the U.S. Department of Justice said Friday.
Tech sector earnings this week stirred concerns about growth for social media companies LinkedIn and Twitter but highlighted positive trends for some networking and cloud services companies.
LinkedIn is shutting down Intro, its recently launched mobile service for connecting people over email, that raised security concerns.
Bitcoin's value declined sharply Friday, just as Mt. Gox, an online exchange for buying and selling the digital currency, announced that it was temporarily suspending withdrawals.
As Google unveiled its first videoconferencing hardware on Thursday, it also introduced software with partner Vidyo that can bring together employees in video meeting rooms and users of Google+ Hangouts.
Oracle CEO Larry Ellison relied on a time-tested bromide to sell a conference crowd on the vendor's array of HCM (human capital management) applications on Thursday.
LinkedIn is acquiring Bright, a startup that has developed a search technology for better matching job hunters with employers that could help to drive more users to LinkedIn's site.
As with other technology companies, the number of requests for Twitter users' data from governments worldwide has continued to rise, it reported Thursday in a report showing that it complies with requests from U.S. authorities about 70 percent of the...
Twitter will give researchers access to its public and historical data to help them get insights on a wide variety of issues.
Apple on Wednesday removed Blockchain, the last remaining application in its mobile store for transmitting bitcoins, signaling the continuing uncertainty around the virtual currency.
Google's proposed acquisition of Nest Labs has been cleared by U.S. antitrust regulators, possibly paving the way for an early closure of the transaction.
Google has named a top executive from its advertising business to become the new chief executive of its YouTube service.
New figures released by Twitter on Wednesday suggest the company may be struggling to keep its users engaged, but CEO Dick Costolo has outlined some ideas to make the service more inviting.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
- A Raspberry Pi 3 competitor will boast an SSD storage slot
- Adblock Plus can't charge Axel Springer for whitelisting its ads
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCSoftware & Hardware Asset Management - 2 rolesNSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCSystem AnalystACT