A problem identified by Mt. Gox as a bug in Bitcoin software is actually a longstanding technical issue Mt. Gox should have prepared for, the Bitcoin Foundation said Monday.
Bing is highlighting bitcoin currency conversions at the top of its search results, the Microsoft-owned search engine said Monday.
Bitcoin software has a bug that allows fraud, Tokyo-based bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox said Monday. The news was followed by a new fall in the value of the digital currency.
Ross Ulbricht, the alleged creator of the Silk Road online black market, will go to trial in November and be held until then without bail, the U.S. Department of Justice said Friday.
Tech sector earnings this week stirred concerns about growth for social media companies LinkedIn and Twitter but highlighted positive trends for some networking and cloud services companies.
LinkedIn is shutting down Intro, its recently launched mobile service for connecting people over email, that raised security concerns.
Bitcoin's value declined sharply Friday, just as Mt. Gox, an online exchange for buying and selling the digital currency, announced that it was temporarily suspending withdrawals.
As Google unveiled its first videoconferencing hardware on Thursday, it also introduced software with partner Vidyo that can bring together employees in video meeting rooms and users of Google+ Hangouts.
Oracle CEO Larry Ellison relied on a time-tested bromide to sell a conference crowd on the vendor's array of HCM (human capital management) applications on Thursday.
LinkedIn is acquiring Bright, a startup that has developed a search technology for better matching job hunters with employers that could help to drive more users to LinkedIn's site.
As with other technology companies, the number of requests for Twitter users' data from governments worldwide has continued to rise, it reported Thursday in a report showing that it complies with requests from U.S. authorities about 70 percent of the...
Twitter will give researchers access to its public and historical data to help them get insights on a wide variety of issues.
Apple on Wednesday removed Blockchain, the last remaining application in its mobile store for transmitting bitcoins, signaling the continuing uncertainty around the virtual currency.
Google's proposed acquisition of Nest Labs has been cleared by U.S. antitrust regulators, possibly paving the way for an early closure of the transaction.
Google has named a top executive from its advertising business to become the new chief executive of its YouTube service.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- TPApplications Project ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystVIC
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCJava Developer/ Web DesginerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Community Transport SolutionsACT
- CCNetwork Security EngineerNSW
- CCSSIS DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect-PHPNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Large Site relocation projectNSW
- TPSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Performance AnalystACT
- FTJunior Data Centre Support Technician - Sydney CBDACT
- CCOnsite Level 2 Desktop SupportNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)VIC
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- FTFinancial Planner - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCSystems Engineer -SOE/VDIACT