Twitter has set its IPO price at US$26 per share, a dollar above the top end of the price range it predicted earlier this week.
YouTube is overhauling comments on videos to highlight the ones that actually mean something to viewers, the site said Wednesday.
The New York Stock Exchange has formally approved Twitter stock for trading, making it likely that the much-anticipated initial public offering will take place on Thursday.
Google has added new features to its search app on iOS, like updated reminders and hands-free search, designed to proactively deliver information to people at certain moments.
Google has added some new privacy controls to Google+ to give business users a more secure way to share sensitive information on the social network.
Google's increasing use of users' personal data in its services may in the future extend to Maps, where users could see more customized, individual views.
Open Text is acquiring GXS Group for US$1.17 billion in a deal that will give the information management software vendor a widely used cloud-based business-to-business trading platform.
Consumers are getting more aware that they can be tracked while they walk around stores but plenty still feel uncomfortable about it, according to a new survey.
Microsoft is hoping to differentiate its Dynamics CRM (customer relationship management) software from the likes of Salesforce.com with a new set of 18 industry templates that fit the application to verticals including sports management, health care ...
Google has launched a new tool that connects people with experts over live interactive video for free or paid advice, while adding a revenue stream for the company in the form of transaction fees from providers.
Microsoft bills its Bing search engine as a social one, and to keep it that way it's renewing a partnership with Twitter to keep tweets appearing in Bing search results, the companies said Friday.
It's official: Instagram now has ads, and the first one appeared Friday courtesy of fashion designer Michael Kors.
A proposal to make websites liable when user-generated comments violate state laws would be disaster for many popular online destinations, according to e-commerce trade group NetChoice.
Web videoconferencing may get easier after a decision by Cisco Systems that should help bring widely used technology into browsers.
Facebook's popularity might be on the decline among some teenagers, the company signaled Wednesday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior PMO Coordinator, FinanceWA
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)VIC
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCProject Engineer (Microwave)NSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerSA
- CCExchange EngineerNSW
- FTICT Manager - DefenceACT
- CCProgram PMO Analyst, GovernanceNSW
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- CCSenior Information Management SMENSW
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- FTNode Developer / ArchitectVIC
- FTService Desk ConsultantACT
- TPSQL/BI DeveloperNSW
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- CCProduct Designer - UIACT
- TPSharePoint Designer / DeveloperQLD
- FTIT Systems AnalystVIC
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCOnsite Level 2 Desktop SupportNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTChange Manager/ Project ManagerACT
- CCProduct Manager - Life Insurance (Fixed-Term)VIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW