Seven top E.U. judges ruled Thursday that a leading Internet news website was legally responsible for offensive views posted by readers in the comments section.
Airbnb's dispute with New York state regulators heated up on Wednesday with the company saying it filed a motion in New York State Supreme Court, objecting to a subpoena for information on 15,000 participating hosts in the city.
File this one under oops -- Twitter may have inadvertently revealed, at an earlier point, its plans to go public on Nov. 15, according to a recent PrivCo report.
When's dinner? Just ask Google ... Maps.
Can't find an item in your grocery store? Some retailers want to help, but it could mean tracking your every move as you wander through the aisles.
Internet access can be expensive, especially in developing countries. Google is backing a new project that aims to change that.
How many eyes see a tweet about television? Nielsen wants to find out, and let marketers know so they can make more informed advertising decisions on Twitter.
Twitter doesn't seem to have a problem attracting users in international markets, but it definitely has problems making money off them.
Snapchat is giving photos and videos captured with its app some longevity.
Sources aware of Google's plans have "let slip" that an iOS version of Google Play Music All Acccess should be out by the end of October.
Twitter has fewer users and less revenue than Facebook, but in mobile advertising Twitter appears to have dodged the problems that dragged down Facebook's stock after its public offering last year.
Ads are coming to Instagram in the next couple of months, the photo- and video-sharing app maker said Thursday.
Twitter has filed for its long-awaited initial public offering, revealing a fast-growing company but one that lost money in each of the past three years.
A vulnerability found recently in an OpenID-based feature of the Mozilla Persona online identity management service prompted the company to advise Web developers to check their OpenID implementations for similar issues.
The U.S. government demanded from email service provider Lavabit access to all user communications and a copy of the encryption keys used to secure web, instant message and email traffic for its investigation into several Lavabit user accounts, accor...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- These solar road panels could turn our world into Tron
- New Satana ransomware encrypts user files and master boot record
- Firmware exploit can defeat new Windows security features on Lenovo ThinkPads
- Use Apache Spark? This tool can help you tap machine learning
- Intel tunes its mega-chip for machine learning
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA