Companies offering anonymous Web browsing and communication services are seeing a huge increase in business since recent news leaks about the U.S. National Security Agency's mass data collection and surveillance activities.
Seven top E.U. judges ruled Thursday that a leading Internet news website was legally responsible for offensive views posted by readers in the comments section.
Airbnb's dispute with New York state regulators heated up on Wednesday with the company saying it filed a motion in New York State Supreme Court, objecting to a subpoena for information on 15,000 participating hosts in the city.
File this one under oops -- Twitter may have inadvertently revealed, at an earlier point, its plans to go public on Nov. 15, according to a recent PrivCo report.
When's dinner? Just ask Google ... Maps.
Can't find an item in your grocery store? Some retailers want to help, but it could mean tracking your every move as you wander through the aisles.
Internet access can be expensive, especially in developing countries. Google is backing a new project that aims to change that.
How many eyes see a tweet about television? Nielsen wants to find out, and let marketers know so they can make more informed advertising decisions on Twitter.
Twitter doesn't seem to have a problem attracting users in international markets, but it definitely has problems making money off them.
Snapchat is giving photos and videos captured with its app some longevity.
Sources aware of Google's plans have "let slip" that an iOS version of Google Play Music All Acccess should be out by the end of October.
Twitter has fewer users and less revenue than Facebook, but in mobile advertising Twitter appears to have dodged the problems that dragged down Facebook's stock after its public offering last year.
Ads are coming to Instagram in the next couple of months, the photo- and video-sharing app maker said Thursday.
Twitter has filed for its long-awaited initial public offering, revealing a fast-growing company but one that lost money in each of the past three years.
A vulnerability found recently in an OpenID-based feature of the Mozilla Persona online identity management service prompted the company to advise Web developers to check their OpenID implementations for similar issues.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- Intel spreads 3D NAND to inexpensive consumer and enterprise SSDs
- Facebook will use Whatsapp users' personal data to target ads
- Cisco starts patching firewall devices against NSA-linked exploit
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW