With speculation swirling that Google is preparing to come out with what's been called the Google X phone and a Google X tablet this spring, analysts say the company is pushing the hardware envelope.
Facebook is unleashing the collective knowledge and opinions of its one billion users to power a new feature called Graph Search.
A brokerage and investment banking firm downgraded Google from "buy" to "hold" because of the growing threat from social media companies like Facebook.
Google's share of the U.S. search engine market has dropped below 65% for the first time in two years, new data shows.
With Zagat's restaurant reviewing operation now in its arsenal, Google is in a position to radically change the daily deals market.
With Google set to buy app-maker Waze, the question is whether Google actually needs the crowd-sourced traffic app or is simply trying to stick it to its competitors.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - Managed Print ServicesNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Change Analyst - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW