With speculation swirling that Google is preparing to come out with what's been called the Google X phone and a Google X tablet this spring, analysts say the company is pushing the hardware envelope.
Facebook is unleashing the collective knowledge and opinions of its one billion users to power a new feature called Graph Search.
A brokerage and investment banking firm downgraded Google from "buy" to "hold" because of the growing threat from social media companies like Facebook.
Google's share of the U.S. search engine market has dropped below 65% for the first time in two years, new data shows.
With Zagat's restaurant reviewing operation now in its arsenal, Google is in a position to radically change the daily deals market.
Google's board of directors and several of its executives, including CEO Larry Page and chairman Eric Schmidt, were sued this week in a pair of lawsuits that claimed they breached their fiduciary duties by facilitating illegal imports of prescription...
Google+ is going great guns right out of the gate, with the site starting out far better than rivals Facebook, Twitter and Myspace did.
Just as Google releases its +1 button to the Web, many industry watchers are scratching their heads after hearing former CEO Eric Schmidt admit that he missed the boat on social networking.
The browser address bar isn't going anywhere, an add-on developer and former contributor to Firefox said today.
Twitter's CTO left the company last week and there's no move afoot to replace him.
Consumers may love that Google's Chromebooks will automatically deliver security updates, but company administrators will resist it tooth and nail, experts said today.
Google took another step toward the enterprise this week when executives unveiled the "Chromebook," a notebook PC that could boost both its new operating system and cloud apps.
Microsoft's scooping up of Skype should be a great boon for the software maker, despite the hefty $8.5 billion price tag, say industry analysts.
Google is experimenting with a new look for its search results page, and so far users don't seem impressed.
Microsoft will invest in the BlackBerry platform from Research in Motion, becoming the default search provider in BlackBerry browsers and maps, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer said during a surprise keynote appearance at BlackBerry World today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB130 review: An inexpensive color option
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- FTLead Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior UX DesignerAsia
- FTWeb Business AnalystQLD
- CCApplication Senior Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- TPIT Project Manager - Migration & TransformationNSW
- CCChange Analyst - BankingNSW
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant - TelcoTAS
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Capital TradingNSW
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- FTHL7 Interface AnalystQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - OTC DerivativesAsia
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- TPJava Developers X 2QLD
- CCNetApp Storage Specialist required to join global company in SydneyNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia