With speculation swirling that Google is preparing to come out with what's been called the Google X phone and a Google X tablet this spring, analysts say the company is pushing the hardware envelope.
Facebook is unleashing the collective knowledge and opinions of its one billion users to power a new feature called Graph Search.
A brokerage and investment banking firm downgraded Google from "buy" to "hold" because of the growing threat from social media companies like Facebook.
Google's share of the U.S. search engine market has dropped below 65% for the first time in two years, new data shows.
With Zagat's restaurant reviewing operation now in its arsenal, Google is in a position to radically change the daily deals market.
Google's board of directors and several of its executives, including CEO Larry Page and chairman Eric Schmidt, were sued this week in a pair of lawsuits that claimed they breached their fiduciary duties by facilitating illegal imports of prescription...
Google+ is going great guns right out of the gate, with the site starting out far better than rivals Facebook, Twitter and Myspace did.
Just as Google releases its +1 button to the Web, many industry watchers are scratching their heads after hearing former CEO Eric Schmidt admit that he missed the boat on social networking.
The browser address bar isn't going anywhere, an add-on developer and former contributor to Firefox said today.
Twitter's CTO left the company last week and there's no move afoot to replace him.
Consumers may love that Google's Chromebooks will automatically deliver security updates, but company administrators will resist it tooth and nail, experts said today.
Google took another step toward the enterprise this week when executives unveiled the "Chromebook," a notebook PC that could boost both its new operating system and cloud apps.
Microsoft's scooping up of Skype should be a great boon for the software maker, despite the hefty $8.5 billion price tag, say industry analysts.
Google is experimenting with a new look for its search results page, and so far users don't seem impressed.
Microsoft will invest in the BlackBerry platform from Research in Motion, becoming the default search provider in BlackBerry browsers and maps, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer said during a surprise keynote appearance at BlackBerry World today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC