About 150,000 of Google's Gmail users woke up Sunday morning to missing e-mails, contacts and chat histories.
Microsoft has sued a former director of business development in state court, accusing him of stealing nearly $460,000 from the company and trying to make off with another $1.5 million before his scheme was uncovered.
Eric Schmidt may have been pushed aside as Google's CEO, but he's getting a nice gift as he packs up his top office.
Google suffered from some downtime Monday afternoon.
Two weeks after it debuted a sandbox to isolate Adobe's Flash Player plug-in, Google today pushed the security enhancement to the more reliable beta channel of its Chrome browser.
Wonder what people were talking about this past year?
Google this week reiterated its interest in being able to give users search results before they even know they want them.
Although Firefox's usage share has been stalled for the last year, Mozilla's revenues were up 34% in 2009, largely on the back of money paid the organization by Google and other search engines.
Yahoo is denying reports that the company is in the midst of a 20 per cent reduction of its workforce.
Everyone at Google is getting a nice raise. Well, almost everyone.
Long the also-ran in the search market, Ask.com announced on Tuesday that it is getting out of the search business.
Google CEO Eric Schmidt is getting a lot of attention lately, not so much for the company's ubiquitous search engine or any of the company's other products. It's more for what Schmidt has been saying about privacy.
Google patched 11 vulnerabilities in Chrome on Thursday as it updated the browser to version 7.
The first century is meeting 21st century technology.
Microsoft advanced its partnership with Facebook this week, a move that could be the biggest threat to Google's search standing yet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- 3 ways to improve your sales this Mother’s Day
- Businesses can now buy apps in bulk from the Windows Store
- Apple partners with SAP in new enterprise push
- Newer Wi-Fi's faster, but it needs a fast wire behind it
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FT.Net Junior DeveloperNSW
- CCVMWare ConsultantWA
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- FTPHP/MySQL DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/J2EE) 160511/AP/522Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Solution Architect - ApplicationsNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC