About 150,000 of Google's Gmail users woke up Sunday morning to missing e-mails, contacts and chat histories.
Microsoft has sued a former director of business development in state court, accusing him of stealing nearly $460,000 from the company and trying to make off with another $1.5 million before his scheme was uncovered.
Eric Schmidt may have been pushed aside as Google's CEO, but he's getting a nice gift as he packs up his top office.
Google suffered from some downtime Monday afternoon.
Two weeks after it debuted a sandbox to isolate Adobe's Flash Player plug-in, Google today pushed the security enhancement to the more reliable beta channel of its Chrome browser.
Wonder what people were talking about this past year?
Google this week reiterated its interest in being able to give users search results before they even know they want them.
Although Firefox's usage share has been stalled for the last year, Mozilla's revenues were up 34% in 2009, largely on the back of money paid the organization by Google and other search engines.
Yahoo is denying reports that the company is in the midst of a 20 per cent reduction of its workforce.
Everyone at Google is getting a nice raise. Well, almost everyone.
Long the also-ran in the search market, Ask.com announced on Tuesday that it is getting out of the search business.
Google CEO Eric Schmidt is getting a lot of attention lately, not so much for the company's ubiquitous search engine or any of the company's other products. It's more for what Schmidt has been saying about privacy.
Google patched 11 vulnerabilities in Chrome on Thursday as it updated the browser to version 7.
The first century is meeting 21st century technology.
Microsoft advanced its partnership with Facebook this week, a move that could be the biggest threat to Google's search standing yet.
Latest News Articles
- Corporate-owned smartphones back in vogue in Q3
- Dell's Chromebook 11 breaks reliance on Google's cloud
- Low-end smartphone battle seen forcing Nokia to Android
- Resistance to EU data protection law adds to red tape for Facebook, Google
- Nvidia exploit could turn render farms into password crackers, bitcoin miners, researchers claim
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 4 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »