About 150,000 of Google's Gmail users woke up Sunday morning to missing e-mails, contacts and chat histories.
Microsoft has sued a former director of business development in state court, accusing him of stealing nearly $460,000 from the company and trying to make off with another $1.5 million before his scheme was uncovered.
Eric Schmidt may have been pushed aside as Google's CEO, but he's getting a nice gift as he packs up his top office.
Google suffered from some downtime Monday afternoon.
Two weeks after it debuted a sandbox to isolate Adobe's Flash Player plug-in, Google today pushed the security enhancement to the more reliable beta channel of its Chrome browser.
Wonder what people were talking about this past year?
Google this week reiterated its interest in being able to give users search results before they even know they want them.
Although Firefox's usage share has been stalled for the last year, Mozilla's revenues were up 34% in 2009, largely on the back of money paid the organization by Google and other search engines.
Yahoo is denying reports that the company is in the midst of a 20 per cent reduction of its workforce.
Everyone at Google is getting a nice raise. Well, almost everyone.
Long the also-ran in the search market, Ask.com announced on Tuesday that it is getting out of the search business.
Google CEO Eric Schmidt is getting a lot of attention lately, not so much for the company's ubiquitous search engine or any of the company's other products. It's more for what Schmidt has been saying about privacy.
Google patched 11 vulnerabilities in Chrome on Thursday as it updated the browser to version 7.
The first century is meeting 21st century technology.
Microsoft advanced its partnership with Facebook this week, a move that could be the biggest threat to Google's search standing yet.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
- To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web's SSL certificates
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTInfrastructure EngineerQLD
- CCAutomation Test AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - DSITIQLD
- TPSAP Data Migration LeadQLD
- TPDevOps ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer x 2NSW
- FTInfrastructure Analyst - Storage & Backup SystemsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ForecastingNSW
- FTChief Security OfficerNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistSA
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!WA
- CCBusiness Analyst- Digital & agileNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - Cisco VoiceWA
- FTDigital Support ConsultantSA
- FTEscalation Analyst / Customer ServiceNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Application Developement and IntegrationQLD
- FTLevel 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- CCUser Researcher/Business AnalysisACT
- FTProject Coordinator/AdministratorNSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTField Deployment EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCMicrostrategy DeveloperVIC