Microsoft and Facebook announced Wednesday that they're teaming up to make search more social.
Google had a good month in September, with its search share gaining and rivals Yahoo and Microsoft Bing taking a hit.
Google is reportedly set to announce later today that it has developed a JPEG alternative that should speed up the Web.
Facebook is giving Google a run for its money.
Google today announced a new feature that will allow users to get search results as they type their queries.
With Microsoft and Yahoo officially teaming up in the search market this week, it's time to wait and see if this move could eat into Google's hearty lead over its top opponents.
Google announced Wednesday it is offering the ability to make phone calls over the Internet via its popular Gmail service.
Cameron Diaz is the most dangerous celebrity on the Web, antivirus company McAfee said Thursday.
While Facebook is expected to announce this week that it's grabbed its 500 millionth user, a new study shows that not everyone is so happy with the social networking site.
After struggling for a few months, Microsoft's Bing search engine showed growth in the U.S. in June.
The Beijing government's decision to renew Google's license to do business in China could be a big step in a long process of negotiations between Google and China to find a way to coexist.
Google executives may have to wait a while to find out whether Chinese officials will renew the company's license to do business in the country.
Europe's top antitrust official said Wednesday that his office is continuing to investigate antitrust concerns about Google Inc.
Just one day after Google made a major effort to work with the Chinese government, the search firm reported that its service is being partially blocked in China.
Google may not be throwing in the towel in its battle with the Chinese government, but it certainly took a step back this week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - InsuranceVIC
- CCSenior Business Process Analyst, FinanceNSW
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW