Microsoft and Facebook announced Wednesday that they're teaming up to make search more social.
Google had a good month in September, with its search share gaining and rivals Yahoo and Microsoft Bing taking a hit.
Google is reportedly set to announce later today that it has developed a JPEG alternative that should speed up the Web.
Facebook is giving Google a run for its money.
Google today announced a new feature that will allow users to get search results as they type their queries.
With Microsoft and Yahoo officially teaming up in the search market this week, it's time to wait and see if this move could eat into Google's hearty lead over its top opponents.
Google announced Wednesday it is offering the ability to make phone calls over the Internet via its popular Gmail service.
Cameron Diaz is the most dangerous celebrity on the Web, antivirus company McAfee said Thursday.
While Facebook is expected to announce this week that it's grabbed its 500 millionth user, a new study shows that not everyone is so happy with the social networking site.
After struggling for a few months, Microsoft's Bing search engine showed growth in the U.S. in June.
The Beijing government's decision to renew Google's license to do business in China could be a big step in a long process of negotiations between Google and China to find a way to coexist.
Google executives may have to wait a while to find out whether Chinese officials will renew the company's license to do business in the country.
Europe's top antitrust official said Wednesday that his office is continuing to investigate antitrust concerns about Google Inc.
Just one day after Google made a major effort to work with the Chinese government, the search firm reported that its service is being partially blocked in China.
Google may not be throwing in the towel in its battle with the Chinese government, but it certainly took a step back this week.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why I'm addicted to Mass Effect: Andromeda's gorgeous, secret Nvidia super-screenshots
- Corsair One review: Small, fast, and surprisingly quiet
- Look before you leap: 4 hard truths about IoT
- The goal of a new machine
- Rock Band VR review: Rock Band's roaring PC debut showcases Oculus Touch's potential
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCInfrastructure Test Lead - Contract 6-8 wks initially - IT Services - North RydeNSW
- FTFinancial ERP Customer - Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Digital Technologies Financial ServicesQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - Infrastructure ProjectQLD
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- TPProject SchedulerVIC
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- TPDeployment OfficerQLD
- CCFull-stack Software EngineerNSW
- CCSenior ABAP DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer - Cisco VoiceWA
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPIteration ManagerNSW
- CCIT SharePoint SpecialistNSW
- TPGIS Resource Data & TestingQLD
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- FTDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Permanent - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- FTSenior IOS DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Strategist and AdvisorNSW
- FTProject SchedulerACT
- FTNetwork Security AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork EngineersACT
- CCSharePoint Developer - Multiple Roles - 3-6 Mth Contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- CCAgile CoachNSW