Microsoft and Facebook announced Wednesday that they're teaming up to make search more social.
Google had a good month in September, with its search share gaining and rivals Yahoo and Microsoft Bing taking a hit.
Google is reportedly set to announce later today that it has developed a JPEG alternative that should speed up the Web.
Facebook is giving Google a run for its money.
Google today announced a new feature that will allow users to get search results as they type their queries.
With Microsoft and Yahoo officially teaming up in the search market this week, it's time to wait and see if this move could eat into Google's hearty lead over its top opponents.
Google announced Wednesday it is offering the ability to make phone calls over the Internet via its popular Gmail service.
Cameron Diaz is the most dangerous celebrity on the Web, antivirus company McAfee said Thursday.
While Facebook is expected to announce this week that it's grabbed its 500 millionth user, a new study shows that not everyone is so happy with the social networking site.
After struggling for a few months, Microsoft's Bing search engine showed growth in the U.S. in June.
The Beijing government's decision to renew Google's license to do business in China could be a big step in a long process of negotiations between Google and China to find a way to coexist.
Google executives may have to wait a while to find out whether Chinese officials will renew the company's license to do business in the country.
Europe's top antitrust official said Wednesday that his office is continuing to investigate antitrust concerns about Google Inc.
Just one day after Google made a major effort to work with the Chinese government, the search firm reported that its service is being partially blocked in China.
Google may not be throwing in the towel in its battle with the Chinese government, but it certainly took a step back this week.
Latest News Articles
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 5 reasons to hate the Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 5 Five flaws in Samsung Galaxy S5's TouchWiz
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $799 free shipping
- 5% off $949 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »