After a comedic video about net neutrality became a YouTube hit, more than 22,000 comments about proposed net neutrality rules flooded the website of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission, and the traffic locked up the agency's Web-based comment...
A U.S. lawmaker has introduced legislation that would prohibit the Federal Communications Commission from reclassifying broadband as a common-carrier utility, a move many net neutrality advocates have called for.
Advocates of strong net neutrality rules are calling for the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to reclassify broadband as a regulated utility, but such a move would trigger a lengthy court fight between the agency and broadband providers, some t...
Creditors of bankrupt Bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox have until Nov. 28 to file proof of their claims, according to a notice from its trustee.
Republican legislators don't even want the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to think about reclassifying broadband as a utility -- a route the regulator could take in order to reinstate net neutrality rules.
The UsFederal Communications Commission voted on Thursday to release a controversial proposal to restore net neutrality rules and seek public comment on a number of ways to proceed after a U.S. appeals court threw out the agency's old rules in Januar...
So what happens now that the U.S. Federal Communications Commission voted to release a net neutrality proposal and seek public comments?
A small band of net neutrality advocates who have pitched their tents beside the U.S. Federal Communications Commission hope that their on-the-ground activism can counterbalance well-funded lobbying efforts by large broadband providers.
The CEOs of 28 U.S. broadband providers and trade groups, including the four largest ISPs, have warned the U.S. Federal Communications Commission against reregulating broadband as a utility in an effort to protect net neutrality, saying reclassificat...
Google is buying drone-maker Titan Aerospace in a move poised to advance its airborne delivery of data services and mapping applications, according a Monday report in the Wall Street Journal.
Six major U.S. movie studios have sued Megaupload, the Hong Kong company running the now defunct file-sharing website of the same name, and its founder Kim Dotcom for allegedly encouraging and profiting from copyright infringement.
Google has asked the U.S. Supreme Court to review a decision by an appeals court that its collection of data from unencrypted Wi-Fi networks is not exempt under federal wiretap laws.
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office is looking for ideas on how to improve the controversial notice-and-take-down provisions of the 1998 Digital Millennium Copyright Act, amid complaints that the current process is cumbersome for small musicians and...
Users of Yahoo services will down the line have to use a Yahoo username to sign on to its services, as the company plans to phase out signing up to these services using Facebook and Google credentials.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell XPS 13 laptop (early 2015 model)
- 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ70 compact camera
- 3 HP Stream 8 tablet with Windows 8.1
- 4 Samsung Gear VR virtual reality headset
- 5 Alienware 13 gaming laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, March 31
- LG may introduce leather-covered flagship smartphone at April 28 event
- Apple's iPhone trade-in program in China could boost sales
- Google cloud platform can now be managed from a phone
- IBM to pump US$3 billion into new IoT business unit
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- FTSales Manager - Seller AdvertisingNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW