Online streaming and Internet TV company, Netflix, has launched its service globally, simultaneously bringing its Internet TV network to more than 130 new countries around the world. The company made the announcement – and the service went live – dur...
The Australian appetite for on demand television will hit a high point this holiday season according to a new study by Paywizard.
Foxtel's new streaming IPTV service, Foxtel Play, won't cannibalise its core set top box business because it is targeted at a "very different market", according to the company.
Budget online electronics vendor Kogan Technologies is making the jump to the UK market, with sales of products like the company's low-priced TVs beginning in mid-November.
Apple is reportedly in talks with Fox, CBS, NBC and The Walt Disney Co. to offer 99-cent TV episode rentals through iTunes. It's unclear if each network would offer all their content for rental on iTunes or just select series. Episodes would be avail...
If you're not satisfied with the TV available through free-to-air or your pay TV provider -- or if you're looking for alternative channels around the world -- give the free RevoluTV a try.
After reading <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/168878/ditch_cable_and_satellite_for_free_internet_tv.html">Ditch Cable and Satellite for Free Internet TV</a>, Warren Kernaghan asked where on the Internet he can find television programs compara...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- ASUS launches world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Visual VB.net) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTPHP ProgrammerSA
- CCCRM Change Lead, OrganisationalNSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCSAP Test ManagerSA
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCIT Service Desk (32 hour week)WA
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC