Supporting throughput of up to 2.5 gigabits per second, the new MoCA 2.5 spec promises a speedy future for networks based on cable-TV cables.
Last week, North Korea's sole Internet link with the rest of the world went down for about three hours.
Verizon and the city of Boston today unveiled a US$300 million fibre optic cable replacement of copper cable throughout the city over the next six years.
Can Facebook succeed where Google Glass failed?
Researchers from Northwestern University discover how an attacker could write a Firefox add-on that takes advantage of security holes in other Firefox add-ons to do its bidding.
“Faster and more reliable connectivity is vital to all New Zealanders."
Brave, a new browser from the co-founder of Mozilla, gets serious about replacing the web’s worst ads.
Reddit has removed a notice, known as a warrant canary, from its transparency report for 2015, suggesting that it may have received a secret national security order for user data.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has taken a major step toward new regulations requiring Internet service providers to get customer permission before using or sharing their Web-surfing history and most other personal information.
New wireless technology developed by researchers at MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab promises to kill the Wi-Fi password at last.
The Razer Ripsaw helps send your gameplay streams to the cloud.
Synchronize Netflix with long-distance friends using these two Chrome extensions.
Shadow Communications Minister, Jason Clare, has slammed the Liberal Party’s takeover of the National Broadband Network following new research showing a substantial drop in world rankings for average peak connection speed.
Pornhub has teamed up with BadoinkVR to bring free VR porn to the masses.
A new report has revealed Australia’s comparatively slow progress in Internet speed and broadband adoption compared to other nations.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW